Dusk | 14

Y/N's POV

Knock.

That was the 38th knock. 

Still sitting on the toilet seat, I uttered an inaudible groan, wanting him to go away. I clasped my ears tighter with my hands, blocking the following, bothersome thumps.

Why did he have to be so persistent?

"Y/N..." I heard his voice, faint yet dispirited, "You've been there for almost 7 hours, it's already evening. We arrived to the treat 2 hours ago."

"Go away." I bluntly commanded.

"No," His tone suddenly became more gruff, "How in the hell can you stay in there for that long?"

In return, I continued to give him the silent treatment before he let out a defeated sigh. Feeling relieved, his footsteps gradually quietened as he presumably exited the cabin. Eventually, I stood up, plodding towards the sink, wanting a quick sip of water.

I noticed how weak my hand was - the faucet barely twisted, despite how much I tried. Subconsciously, I rolled my eyes, deciding to use my other hand.

"Shit." I took a step back as the water sluiced ferociously, creating a wet patch on my shirt.

Just as I was about to snatch the cup nearby, I heard a stealthily muted sound behind me. Gingerly, I turned around, noting the lock turning.

What the-

"HOSEOK!" I dropped the cup as it hectically plummeted to the floor, producing a deafening plonk.

Bolting towards the door, I grappled onto the handle, wildly pushing it into the opposite direction in order to keep it closed. However, I tumbled down onto the ground, looking up to see Hoseok with widened, shocked eyes.

"Oh my-" He hurriedly crouched down, attempting to hold my hand, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to push that hard-"

"Get off of me!" I yelped, intimidating him slightly as he retracted his hand.

As I lifted myself upright, I flattened my clothes, eliminating any dust or grime from the dampened bathroom floor. After, I averted my gaze towards Hoseok; his gritted teeth and pursed lips caught my attention immediately.

"Look, I'm sorry for what happened earlier-" 

"Sh," I jerked his hand away cruelly, "Let's just get out of this boat."

Once at the deck, I realized that it was already dusk. It was almost night-time as there were no birds in the sky. I emitted a regretful huff, finally grasping how much time I was loitering in the bathroom.

My stomach rumbled a loud grumble, pointing out the blatant, obvious fact that I was drastically hungry. Hoseok turned his focus towards me before he eyed my belly, narrowing his eyes pitifully.

"Borborygmus, I see." He randomly chimed in, eliciting a puzzled look from me, "Let's get you something to eat."

"Bor what?" I watched him hop off of the boat, "What does that mean?"

"It's a sophisticated term for a tummy rumble." He shook his head, already treading on the sand.

"Where did you learn these technical terms?"

"Shh, now follow me!" He ignored my question, speeding his pace.

Right after, I leisurely walked behind him.

Woah.

I only noticed where we were now. 

An idyllic, tropical island.