01

The library is the only quiet place on the campus for studying.

Well of course it's quiet and the ideal studying area, it's a library.

Sitting at a desk for three hours is exhausting, even though you're not moving and just staying put, it's mentally exhausting. After staying still for three hours, it's time for a break.

Felix got up and stretched his arms and legs before making his way towards the exit.

He feels a hand on his shoulder, stopping him right before he was about to leave.

"Hey, you forgot your pen case on the table."

He turns around and sees a male who looks a few years older than him. Most likely a senior.

"Thanks. I don't know how I missed that." Felix said.

"No problem." The other male smiled.

"Oh, he has dimples. Cute."

"My name's Bang Chan." He said, still with a smile on his face.

"I'm Felix." He said, a bit quietly.

"Nice to meet you Felix. I've got to get going now. Hope to see you around." Chan said and waved before he started walking away.

Felix did a small wave and watched the older walk further and further away from him.

He made his way back to his dorms, thinking about the male he met in the library today.

He sighed and put his stuff away very quietly, trying not to wake his roommate Jisung up. It was late he completely lost track of time studying there.

He lied down in his bed staring at the ceiling. Without even realizing, he thought about Bang Chan until he fell asleep.

~~

sooooo hey

i started working on this draft when the first season of  "you"came out and then i completely forgot about it. fast forward one and a half year, i am finally posting it because i really want to

it's not gonna be exactly like 'you' but same concept? ig