07

Felix sat at his desk and sighed.

He looked at the picture of Chan's schedule on his phone, then at the time.

Today Chan has a lab in the evening. Felix saw this as a perfect opportunity to go visit his room.

When it was finally time for Chan to go to his lab, Felix got ready and left.

He made his way to the building where Chan lives and quickly located the window where his room is.

Felix walked over, making sure nobody was around and slid the window open.

"Lucky, he didn't lock his windows." Felix smirked as he climbed in.

He looked around the room and took it all in. "This is just how I imagined your room to be like Channie!" Felix smiled as he picked up the blankets on his bed and inhaled Chan's scent.

The room was very simple and mature, also very organized. There was a few articles of clothing on the floor here and there, but it was probably because Chan was in a rush or something.

Felix notices that there is only one bed. "I guess he has no roommate."

He then began looking around his room and going through his drawers. He wasn't even looking for anything in particular. He's just curious to see how Chan lives.

He then stopped in his tracks and looked down at his shoes then at the piece of clothing in front of him.

"Is this..."

Felix picked it up and confirmed that the piece of clothing was Chan's boxers.

His whole face flushed red, as he held the clothing close to him.

"I'm so embarrassed Channie, you're leaving this out for me to see." Felix said to himself.

He then shoved them into his jacket and zipped the pocket.

Just then, Felix heard keys outside the door.

"Fuck."

"Nah man, lab was cancelled." Chan said into his phone as he entered his room.

He then put it on speaker and placed it on his desk.

Felix hid in the closet and watched Chan's every move through the shutters of the closet. He couldn't see perfectly, but he can see. He was basically holding his breath so that not even his breathing could be heard.

"Wanna chill later then? I'm a bit busy right now." Minho's voice can be heard from the phone.

"Yeah I'm down." Chan replied as he flopped down on his bed.

"Kay I'll call you later when I'm done." Minho said.

"Sure bye."

"Bye."

Chan then just lied in his bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Poor Channie must be so tired. He's so hard working. He must never get a chance to rest." Felix though as he watched him.

Chan then sat up on the bed and pulled down his pants a little.

Felix's eyes widen in shock as he sees him reach for the lotion on his night table.

"Oh my god." Felix's heart began to race at the sight in front of him. "So this is how you relax after a long day..."

"Mmm~~" Chan moans ever so silently as he began touching himself.

Felix could feel his pants were getting tighter. He bit his lip trying to control himself.

He cannot believe he is witnessing right now. It feels too good to be true.

"Fuck~" Chan groaned and leaned his head back as his stokes began to get faster.

Felix wanted to go out there and replace Chan's hand with his mouth, but he remained quiet as Chan kept going.

It looked like his high was coming any minute now. Felix was about to die trying to control himself.

With one last moan, Chan came into his hand. He then grabbed a tissue, wiped his hands then threw it in the garbage.

"Gotta wash my hands now..." Chan mumbled and flopped back into bed.

Just then his phone began to rang.

"Minho? Damn that was fast.— now?— alright imma just run to the washroom real quick— okay see you."

Chan then pulled his pants up all the way, shoved his phone in his pocket then left.

Once Felix was sure Chan was fully gone, he got out of the closet and made his way over to the window to leave quickly.

As he was walking out, he passed by the bed and noticed that Chan got a few drops on the floor that he missed.

He grabbed a tissue and carefully wiped it up. He then neatly folded the tissue into a square and put it in his other pocket.

Then, he finally climbed out the window and went back to his dorm to take care of his own problem.

~~

guess i gotta change this rating to mature now oops