13

"Fuck fuck fuck holy shit Chan saw everything. He saw me push Minho down, there's no doubting it. This is it. Chan is never gonna talk to me again." Felix thought. He was so close to having a panic attack, but his thoughts were disturbed by Chan speaking.

"Minho..." Chan said and dropped on his knees beside Minhos body in disbelief. He was at loss for words, the only thing he could do was repeat his best friends name over and over again.

"Minho... Minho. Minho!" Chan said while placing a hand on his neck to check his pulse.

Felix came down the stairs and went to Chan's side.

"Channie this isn't—"

"He's still breathing! What are you doing?? Call 911 fast!" Chan said cutting him off.

"What? 911?" Felix said.

"Yes! Hurry the fuck up!" Chan yelled at him. Felix flinched, seeing Chan mad was very scary.

"O-okay I'll call— call 911." Felix said and hesitantly took his phone out of his pocket.

As soon as Felix called, the ambulance was on the way. They got there quick.

They put Minho on a stretcher and rushed him to the hospital.

Chan and Felix went to the hospital with him.

Within seconds upon arrival at the hospital they brought him to the emergency room, leaving Chan and Felix in the waiting room.

Felix and Chan sat there in silence. No words were shared Felix was absolutely terrified about what Chan was going to say to him.

"Chan..."

"There's no cameras in that staircase. I checked." Chan said quietly, staring at the floor avoiding eye contact.

"What do you—"

"You didn't push him. He tripped and fell." Chan said, now looking Felix directly in the eye.

Felix felt shivers down his spine. Chan was looking at him so intensely it scared him for a second.

"You saw everything? Even our conversation..?" Felix asked even quieter. He felt ashamed.

Chan ignored his question. "You didn't do anything. Do you understand?"

"Yes..." Felix said and looked down.

"That's my baby." Chan smiled and patted his head.

Felix blushed. He was honestly surprised at Chan saying this, but was happy Chan still loves him.

After Minho's surgery, the doctor came back out to talk to them.

"He has a broken rib and arm. He also suffered for a concussion. We've moved him to the ICU."

"Thank you doctor." Chan said. Felix just stayed quiet and watched the doctor walk away.

"Lets go to his room now." Chan said to Felix. He just nodded and followed him there.

Once they got to the door, Chan looked inside to see Minho, awake laying in the bed there.

Chan turned around and looked at Felix.

"Sit over there and wait until I get out." Chan said and pointed to chairs at the end of the hall.

"Shouldn't I talk to him?" Felix asked.

"No. What good will that do? Look what happened when you tried to talk to him." Chan said.

"But—"

"Sit." Chan said sternly.

Felix didn't argue and just sat down.

Chan entered the room, quietly closing the door behind him.

"Minho..." Chan said, pulling up a chair beside his bed.

"Chan? Oh my god you're here. How did you know I was here?" Minho said, quietly but in shock.

"I brought you here. I saw you fall." Chan replied.

"You saw me?! So you saw Felix push me?!" Minho started. "See what I mean when I say he's a fucking psycho!!" Minho said then winced at getting too worked up.

"Push you?" Chan said. "How could you say that? My Felix wouldn't push you."

"What? He did! He pushed me backwards!"

"You missed a step and tripped." Chan said. "At least that's what I saw."

"Chan..." Minho said. "You really don't believe me?"

"I'm only believing what I saw. Maybe you hit your head too hard." Chan sighed.

"Where is that fucker now?"

"Felix? He's back at school." Chan replied.

"Why isn't he here? I need to talk to him."

"Don't talk to Felix." Chan spat.

"Woah, what's your deal." Minho said. "I just want to talk to the guy that I was with when I 'tripped' down the stairs."

"There's no need for you and Felix to talk." Chan said and stood up. "I'll be back later tonight to see you again."

"You're leaving?" Minho asked.

Chan just nodded. "Rest for now."

"Okay then..." Minho said.

"Bye."

"Bye." Minho replied and watched him leave.

"What did you guys talk about?" Felix asked nervously when he saw Chan approaching him.

"Let's go." Chan said and put his hand out for Felix to hold, but Felix didn't grab it and stayed sitting.

"What did you talk—"

Chan reached for Felix's hand and grabbed it, forcefully pulling him to stand up.

"I said let's go."

~~

wow look at me updating again