04

Felix put on a baseball cap and a black hoodie, paired with some jeans.

He looked at the time, then at the picture on his phone he took of Chan's schedule.

He is just intime to catch him leaving his afternoon class.

Felix last saw Chan yesterday after their little interaction. He couldn't see him after that or this morning because he was busy and had schoolwork, but now he can.

Felix hoped Chan would go back to his dorm after class so he can see which dorm he lives in.

Once Felix arrived at the math building where Chan's class is, he hid behind one of the trees off to the side.

It wasn't a big tree, just one that was planted around campus for decoration, but it was enough for Felix to not look suspicious.

After a few minutes, he saw Chan leaving through the doors with a large group of students.

Felix felt extremely happy seeing Chan again. He's missed him so much the hours he hasn't seen him.

Felix watched as Chan stopped and stretched his arms in the air and his heart began to beat faster.

Felix quickly took out his phone and snapped a few photos of him, as his shirt slightly lifted up. The younger could see his Calvin Klein boxers and he felt butterflies in his stomach.

Chan then just stood there and looked up at the sky.

"Why isn't he leaving?" Felix wondered and continued watching him.

Chan then proceeded to take his phone out and began typing.

"Is he texting someone? Who's he texting? It better not be Lee Minho—"

Felix's thoughts were disturbed once he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

bang chan

today, 14:37

> hey felix! how's it going?

Felix almost jumped for joy when he saw that the one Chan texted was him.

"Channie you must be thinking about me." He blushed.

hi chan! i'm doing fine, just studying <

> oh sorry, am i bothering you?

no not at all <

> good :)
> well i texted you because i want to ask
> if you wanted to maybe have dinner with me tonight?

Felix looked up at the older who was still standing there, biting his lip in anxiousness, waiting for a response.

"You're so cute." Felix giggled then went to reply.

sure! i'd love to <

> great! where do you want to meet?
> i have no more classes for today so i'll just be chilling in my dorm

i'll come pick you up then! <

> you don't have too

no i want to <
what building do you live in? <

> oh well if you insist
> xxx building room 112

alright! what time do you want me to come? <

> 18:00?

alright! see you later! <

> see ya!

Felix was glad it was so easy to get where Chan's dorm is.

He looked at the older again. He began making his way with a big smile on his face.

"Can't wait to see you tonight Channie."

~~

wassup bitches