09

The two of them went back to Chan's dorm, but Chan ended up falling asleep by the time both of their shirts were off.

Felix stared up at the ceiling while Chan's arm was wrapped around him, snuggling in close, fast asleep.

"Maybe I was expecting too much." Felix thought as he looked at Chan who was sleeping so peacefully. "But it's okay, I still love you very much Channie, we can sleep together another time."

"I wonder if he will even remember anything tomorrow morning."

Felix sighed and closed his eyes, eventually falling asleep as well.

Felix woke up before Chan the next morning, Chan slowly began to open his eyes a few minutes later.

"Felix?" Chan said in his raspy morning voice. The younger liked Chan calling his name like that.

"Yes?"

"Oh." Chan smiled. "You're still here."

"So he does remember last night." Felix smiled. "Why would I be gone?"

"Because I fell asleep." Chan mumbled in embarrassment. "I don't usually do that I guess I was really tired and—"

Felix cut him off but lightly pecking his lips.

"It's fine." Felix smiled brightly. "I enjoyed every moment with you."

"Really?" Chan said in disbelief. To him Felix was literally an angel. He had rays of sun beaming from his smile.

Felix then got up and went over to the desk where he left his phone and checked for messages.

jisung 00:41
i'm going home :(

jisung 00:41
shit can never go well for me

jisung 00:42
i'm guessing you left with chan already
have fun, see you in the morning ig

"Why did he leave? Why is he sad? What happened?" Felix looked at his phone with a troubled expression.

"What's wrong?" Chan asked from his bed

"Jisung." Felix said. "I guess something happened last night."

"You should go see him." Chan said.

"I should." Felix said and picked his shirt up off the ground and put it on.

"I'll see you later, bye." Felix said, Chan waved, and with that he left.

When Felix got back to his room, he saw Jisung on his bed, rolled up in blankets, sulking.

"Hey, Sungie did you sleep well last night?" Felix asked.

"No." Jisung said. "I've embarrassed myself last night and I couldn't stop thinking about it."

"Why? What happened?" Felix asked and he took a seat at the edge of Jisung's bed.

"Well, I went with Minho to go dance, right..." Jisung mumbled.

"Yeah?"

"And I thought everything was going well, we were dancing with each other, having fun... Then eventually he leaned in to kiss me!"

"That's good! What's wrong?" Felix said. This indeed was very good.

"Then after we kissed, he pushed me away and said he wasn't over his last lover so he couldn't move onto me just yet." Jisung said and hid in his blankets even more.

"Huh?" Felix said. Never mind, this was not good. This was really fucking bad.

"I know! I was so embarrassed! Just when I thought everything was going well!" Jisung sulked.

Felix hugged his friend and comforted him while rubbing his back. Inside he was filled with rage. How dare Minho still have feelings for Chan.

"Don't worry I'll make Minho regret ever saying that to you."