03

"God that class was boring, I'm so tired." Jisung said while stretching his arms out in front of him as the two of them left class.

"Yeah it was." Felix replied. He was not paying the class any attention. The whole time he was thinking of ways to get rid of Lee Minho.

"I gotta go now, see you for lunch?" Jisung asked.

Felix just nodded and watched his roommate make his way to his next class.

This was usual for Felix. Jisung has a class after the one their 10am, so Felix would go back to the dorms and chill while waiting for Jisung to come so they can eat lunch together.

But today was different. Felix found himself making his way back to the building he saw Chan in earlier.

When Felix got there he smiled, because he saw Chan sitting in the same spot.

And Minho wasn't even there.

Now this was an opportunity Felix was not going to let slide.

Felix walked in and acted as if he was looking for a place to study.

He sat down diagonally from Chan, since it was one of those long tables that everyone shares.

"Oh- Felix right? Hey!" Chan said with his signature dimple smile that made Felix melt.

Felix was so glad Chan was the one who noticed him first.

"Yeah! Bang Chan? Thanks again for giving me my pen case." Felix smiled.

"Don't worry about it." Chan said. "You here to study?"

"Yep. I just got out of class." Felix said.

"What's your major?" Chan questioned.

"Engineering." Felix replied.

"Oh wow you're so smart."

"You're in organic chemistry, you must be smarter than me." Felix said with a small laugh.

Chan paused for a moment then looked at Felix.

"How did you know I'm in organic chem?" Chan asked, quite confused.

"Shit." "Your binder." Felix said and pointed at the work in front of Chan. "You're working on it."

"Oh you're right." Chan said with a small laugh, and Felix laughed with him, in relief.

Felix looked over at another binder beside him that was closed and had his schedule in the clear pocket at the front.

"Well I'm gonna stop bothering you now so you can study." Felix said.

"You weren't a bother." Chan said with a wink and Felix blushed.

Once he realized that Chan put his earphones back in and returned to his working mode, he discreetly pulled out his phone and took a picture of the schedule.

It wasn't that discreet, but thankfully Chan didn't notice because he was so focused.

He then held his phone sideways and took a few photos of Chan working.

Once Felix was satisfied with what he got, he began packing his things.

"Oh, you're leaving already?" Chan said, removing one earphone as he saw Felix stand up.

"Yeah." Felix said with a smile.

"Give me your phone." Chan said.

"My phone?!"

"Yeah, pass it over."

"Why?" Felix asked.

"Gosh." Chan just stood up and took Felix's phone. Felix couldn't say anything and watched what the older would do.

"Here." Chan's said. "My number. Text me any time." He winked.

"Stop winking at me like that..." Felix thought and blushed.

"A-alright I will." He said with his cheeks red. Chan found it cute.

They said their byes and Felix went back to his dorm to wait for Jisung.

He looked at the pictures he took of Chan today and smiled, while hugging his phone close to his chest.

"I think I love you more than I thought Channie!"

~~

i have so much motivation to write this book where is it all coming from