12

"Oh, Felix. Hey." Minho nervously said, looking at the younger who was sitting on the bed.

"What brings you here?" Felix asked, glaring at him.

"I just wanted to talk to Chan, but you know what, it doesn't even matter anymore." Minho said.

"You come and disrupt us, then not even say what you had to say." Chan said, kind of annoyed.

Minho looked at Felix then looked at Chan again.

"What? Can you not say it in front of Felix or something?" Chan asked. "You said his name when you came in here."

"Well it's—"

"Actually," Chan said, cutting Minho off. "What happened between you two, why do you keep saying bad things about Felix."

"It's really nothing!" Minho said. "I gotta go!" He finally said then ran out.

Chan sighed and sat back down in the bed with Felix.

Felix moved closer and rested his head on his shoulder.

"Did something happen between you two?" Chan asked.

"No, nothing. I just don't get why he hates me so much." Felix frowned.

"No don't be sad!" Chan said and cupped Felix's cheeks. "It makes me sad."

"Alright..." Felix said, lightening up.

"Well since I feel like our relationship is progressing, and I feel like I want to be with you," Chan started, with a small blush on his face. "I might as well tell you about my past with Minho."

Felix stayed quiet and let Chan speak, even though he already knows all this.

"Minho and I used to date when we were freshmen. When we were sophomores we broke up. We sort of been off and on since then. Since then, none of us got into serious relationships." Chan said. "I think the reason why he hates you is because he's jealous maybe? That's how I can see it, but I've moved on from him a while ago."

"Maybe that's why." Felix mumbled.

"But you don't have to worry about him. We're really good friends. I'm sure he'll come around one day." Chan said and caressed the younger's cheek.

"I love you so much Channie." Felix said quietly.

"What-?" Chan said, completely flustered. He wasn't expecting Felix to say that.

"Do you not love me too?" Felix said, inching closer to him.

"That's not it, it just came off so strong, I mean I haven't even asked you to be my boyfriend yet." Chan said, his face completely red.

"Okay then I'll do it. You're my boyfriend now Channie." Felix said and kissed him.

"Alright." Chan laughed and kissed him once again.

The next day, Felix woke up in the best mood ever. He's officially dating Chan. He reached over for his phone on his night table and decided to text him.

channie ❣️

today 8:40

good morning channie! <

> good morning baby ❤️

Felix gasped, but not too loud, Jisung wasn't awake yet.

"Baby?!" Felix thought and blushed. "You're too much."

> you're up early today

im going to the library to study <

> ahh alright
> i'll meet you there? i'm just going to a teacher i'll be quick

okay! i'll be on the third floor <

Felix then got out of bed and got ready. After he ate breakfast, he went to the library.

At the library, he made his way to the staircase. He likes studying on the third floor it's way quieter there, and hardly anyone is at the library this early.

As he was walking up, he heard footsteps coming down, when the person turned around the corner, he saw who it was.

Felix looked up at Minho who was at the top of the staircase.

"Lee Minho I'm happy to see you!" Felix said with a big smile and kept walking up to be at the top with him.

"Felix! What a coincidence." Minho awkwardly smiled. "Didn't expect to see you here."

"Me neither but I'm glad we ran into each other. I have something to ask you." Felix said. "What did you say to Chan about me?"

"What do you mean?" Minho laughed. "I didn't say anything."

"You fucking liar!!" Felix yelled. "You talked about me with him I'm not a fucking dumbass!!"

"Okay maybe I did say something!" Minho said.

"What!! What did you say?!" Felix said, moving in closer, making Minho back up, but he couldn't back up any further. They were at the edge of the stairs.

"I said you were a fucking psychopath! Which you are!" Minho said.

"And did Chan believe you?!" Felix asked.

"Obviously not if you two are still talking now." Minho said.

"Look, I won't say anything anymore." Minho said.

"I can't trust him..." Felix thought. "I have to get rid of him now."

With a hard push, Felix pushed Minho down the stairs.

His head hit one of the stairs, knocking him out. He then tumbled down the rest, ending up on the floor at someone's feet.

Felix looked in horror at Chan standing there at the bottom of the stairs with Minho on the floor in front of him, blood spilling from his head.

~~

IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG! I LOVE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT ❤️💞