02

Felix woke up in the middle of the night. Something was irritating him.

He just couldn't stop thinking about Chan, no matter how hard he tried.

He reached for his phone on his night table and opened Facebook.

He thought about trying Instagram first, but Facebook seems like he'd learn more about him.

He typed 'Bang Chan' in the search bar and to his surprise, he found him right away.

He learned that his real name was Chris and he has a sister named Hannah, a brother named Lucas.

"Wow he's from Australia too." Felix thought. "We're soulmates."

He also discovered that he is an organic chemistry major. "He must be smart, of course is."

He went through his photos and noticed he had a lot of friends. Felix didn't like that too much.

The most reoccurring faces he saw were two people named Lee Minho and Seo Changbin. They go here too.

After going through his whole Facebook, he went to Instagram.

He found him just as fast. He scrolled all the way down through his account and saw a sight that he didn't like to see.

It was a picture of Minho kissing Chan on the cheek with the caption "we're not drunk" which they totally were.

Felix thought Chan looked very cute though, his perfect, bright smile with his dimples and his cheeks flushed pink from the alcohol.

He just didn't like the person beside him.

He turned off his phone and put it back in the night table. That picture bugged him all night.

Eventually though, he fell asleep.

The next morning, Felix woke up to the feeling of his roommate shaking him.

"Lix, it's Wednesday, we have 10am class today, did you forget?" Jisung said.

"Oh shit! Yeah I'm so sorry, I went to bed so late last night." Felix mumbled and sat up.

"That's so unlike you." Jisung said with a small laugh. "Whatever, I'll go get us a seat in the dining hall. You know how crowded it is at this time."

Felix just nodded and watched his roommate leave.

He packed his bag for his class this morning, got dressed and made his way out to the dining hall.

On his way there, he bumped into someone who was too busy texting on their phone to notice who was in front of them.

They dropped their phone on the ground, so Felix went to pick it up.

"Here you go-" Felix started but then stopped when he saw who it was. "Lee Minho"

Felix quickly glances at the phone then back at Minho. He saw who he was talking to and it was Chan, who replied "come now."

"Um, my phone." Minho said and took it from him. "Thank goodness it didn't crack." He said.

"Oh- sorry." Felix said.

"Thanks." Minho replied then walked away.

Felix watched him walk away, but then he gets an idea.

He started following him. What are the chances he bumps into Lee Minho. He's not gonna let this go to waste. He's going to Chan right now.

He discreetly followed Minho. He didn't get far, he went to the student lounge.

He watched Minho go in and meet Chan who greeted him with a smile and a drink he bought from Starbucks earlier. Felix could still see them since they were by the window, and the whole building was mostly windows.

Felix clenched his fist. He hated how Chan was greeting Minho with his perfect smile and not him. How Minho was getting a drink Chan bought and not him.

He couldn't stand it anymore, so he left and went back to the dining hall to meet Jisung.

On his way back, he thought about the sight he just saw.

He had to do something about Lee Minho.

~~

fuckin bored