14

The whole way back to school Chan didn't speak and honestly, Felix was scared because he seemed very mad.

Chan had a death grip on his hand so he really didn't want to say anything.

When they got to Chan's dorm, Chan dragged Felix in and closed the door behind him.

"What the fuck were you thinking?!" Chan said to Felix in a low voice.

"Uh I—" Felix stuttered.

"Why did you have to push him down the fucking stairs?" Chan started. "Why Felix?"

"Cuz he was pissing me the fuck off that's why!" Felix replied.

"Yes but that's not how you do it!!" Chan half yelled back.

"Well I'm sorry..." Felix mumbled. "But Channie hyung I'm curious..."

"What?"

"How much do you know?" Felix asked. He was honestly hesitant to ask this question but he needed to know.

"I know a lot more than you think," Chan said and stepped closer to Felix until he collided with the wall.

Felix gulped in nervousness and waited for Chan to speak.

"I know you've been following me around, I know you took a photo of me in the library, I know you stole my boxers, and I especially know you've watched me jack off from the closet." He said and caressed Felix's cheek with his hand.

"Y-you knew all that..?" Felix questioned in fear, and with a blush on his face from embarrassment.

"Of course I do, you're on a different level of crazy baby." Chan said.

"Do you remember the first time we met?" Chan continued.

Felix nodded. "In the library."

"No, the very first time." Chan said with a small laugh.

"Very first time?" Felix questioned.

"At the party before first semester started. It was filled with freshies but I still went cuz Minho had to go and he dragged me along." Chan explained.

Felix never goes to parties. The only reason he is here is because one of the seniors from the engineering department made all the freshmen go so that they can all 'get to know each other' before the first week of college starts.

Honestly he drank way more than he thought he would so of course he would get drunk. It was his first time drinking like this.

"Jisung! Where are youuu~~" Felix stumbled through the kitchen, searching for his new friend and roommate.

"There you are~~!" Drunk Felix said to a person in the kitchen who had dark brown hair was wearing something somewhat similar to what he last remembered Jisung wearing.

He walked up to the person and gave them a big back hug.

"Let's get out of here now I'm so tired!!" Felix said, clinging onto them.

"Uh I'm sorry-" The person said.

The dark brown haired male who he thought was Jisung turned around.

"I'm not 'Jisung' you're looking for." The male said.

"Chan!" Someone called.

"Oh I gotta go, hope you find Jisung!" He said and left.

"Holy shit." Felix said in shock as he remembered. "We met and I was drunk and your- your hair was dark back then!"

Chan nodded. "But ever since then I had to find out who you were. You were just so breathtaking. I followed you around, learned your schedule." He said getting closer. "Just like you did for me."

"Then, when I felt confident I approached you in the library." He cupped his face with both of his hands. "You were just different. Even from just watching you for a while, you made me feel different than Minho- or anyone else. I've been with. Our love is special."

"Channie... I didn't know you loved me in this way too." Felix said, tears were coming to his eyes. He felt comforted Chan liked him this much too.

"Of course. I was taken aback at first when you started following me, and with everything that happened with Minho. I didn't know you were like that." Chan started.

Felix looked down and avoided eye contact.

Chan brought their eye contact back again.

"But then I realized we're perfect for each other," Chan started.

He then leaned in and passionately kissed the younger.

"Because you are just as much obsessed with me as I am with you."

End

thank you so much for reading! im happy with the way this turned out

congrats if you made it to the end!!

hope you enjoyed!! ❣️

💖✨