11

Chan gets out of the pool and sits at the edge with his feet in the water.

He catches his breath and takes a break.

Lately, he likes going to the pool to swim a couple of laps for a workout at night after he finishes his homework.

He finally decides to get out and go back to the locker room where he left his phone and change of clothes.

When he gets to the locker room, he showers quickly then changes.

Then finally decided to check his phone and sees that Minho texted him an hour ago and left a message.

"Felix is a fucking psycho?" He mumbled out loud as he read it.

"Chan hyung?! What are you doing here?"

Chan looks up and sees Felix standing in front of him.

"Felix?!" Chan said in shock. He wasn't expecting to see him here. "What are you doing here?"

"I just finished my workout in the gym." Felix said with a smile.

Chan looked him up and down. He was wearing workout clothes and had a towel wrapped around his neck.

"Don't look at me like that Channie..." Felix mumbled while blushing and avoiding eye contact.

"Oh! Sorry—" Chan blushed.

"It's fine, you can look at me whenever you want." Felix smiled at him.

"Haha." Chan laughed. He didn't really know what to respond to that.

"Were you working out too?" Felix asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah I was just in the pool." Chan replied. "Hey Felix,"

"Yeah?"

"Were you with Minho like an hour ago?" Chan asked.

"Minho? No." Felix said. "Why? Did he say something about me?" He asked innocently.

"Ah no it's nothing." Chan replied. "Why am I being suspicious? Felix isn't a psycho, he's a cute angel." Chan thought while looking at Felix, who was looking at him with adorable eyes.

"Hey, you just finished your workout right?" Chan said, Felix nodded cutely.

Chan put his hand out for Felix to hold.

"Let's go back to my dorm. You can sleepover."

Felix smiled and grabbed his hand as they left.

"I wonder what Minho said to Chan to make him ask about me..." Felix thought as he sat on Chan's bed. "This fucker probably told him what happened— wait, but if he did, there's no way Chan would bring me over now. So what did he say?!"

"You okay over there?" Chan asked Felix who was spacing out.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine." Felix said.

"Is something troubling you?" Chan asked and caressed his cheek.

Felix blushed. Chan was being so caring with him right now. He loved this.

"No, I'm fine." Felix said and kissed his hand. "I missed your touch Channie."

Felix really did. He was holding himself back from just pouncing on Chan right now. The last time they were intimate was a couple days ago when they went to the club.

"Well— I missed you too Felix." Chan blushed and avoided eye contact.

"Really?! You really did?!" Felix said and inched closer, getting excited.

"Wow he's so cute." Chan thought at how excited Felix got.

"S-so then can I kiss you?" Felix asked politely.

Chan didn't hesitate and lightly pushed Felix down on the bed and climbed on top of him.

He then moved in and passionately pressed their lips together.

Felix closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around the older's neck, giving into the kiss.

It very quickly turned into a make out, their tongues clashing with each other's.

Felix began letting out light moans as the kiss kept on getting sloppier.

Chan released their lips for a second and looked down at Felix who was panting beneath him and had saliva spilling from the corner of his mouth.

"Please Channie," Felix panted, looking up at him with pleading eyes. "Please I want more... I want you, please."

"Shit, Felix are you sure?" Chan said, getting turned on from the younger's begging.

"Yes." Felix desperately nodded. He then quickly flipped their positions and reached for Chan's pants.

Just then, there was a knock at the door.

"Can we ignore it Channie." Felix said and kissed his bulge through his pants.

The knock was heard again.

"Fuck~" Chan groaned.

The person outside knocked even louder.

"Shit. Felix stop I have to get the door." Chan said.

Felix ignored him then unzipped his fly and slipped his hands into his underwear.

"Chan stop ignoring me! I know you're in there!" Minho yelled from outside.

"For fuck sakes." Chan said and gently pushed Felix off of him.

"Fuck!!" Felix whined. He was so close. So close on getting to taste Chan for himself. Felix swore he was going to kill the person who is at the door.

Chan sighed and went to opened the door, trying to ignore his painful erection.

"Minho what—"

"Chan you haven't been answering my calls," Minho said and invited himself in the room.  "I'm telling you Felix—"

Before he could finish, Minho makes eye contact with Felix who is sitting on the bed glaring at him.

"Hi Lee Minho."

~~

HI GUYS