06

"Hey I joined dance club." Felix said to Jisung as the two of them were sitting on their beds.

"You did?" Jisung asked. "First you're going on dates, now you're joining clubs. What happened to 'the only thing that matters is work' Felix."

"People can change." Felix shrugged. "Why don't you come watch my first practice this evening and see if you wanna join?"

"Why would I wanna join?" Jisung asked.

"Just come, walk with me there. I'm nervous going alone." Felix lied.

"Alright alright." Jisung sighed.

When the two of them got there, Minho was standing by the entrance.

"Hey Felix!" Minho said with a smile and Felix fake smiled back.

"Oh you brought someone else, is he joining too?" Minho said then looked right at Jisung.

"N-no! No I'm not joining I can't dance." Jisung said, flustered that Minho mentioned him.

"Come on, I'm sure you can." Minho smirked at him.

"I'm fine!!" Jisung said, his cheeks bright pink. "Lix I'll see you back at the dorm, have fun dancing!!" And with that Jisung ran away.

Felix and Minho went inside. Everyone was already in there stretching.

"We have a new member of the club." Minho introduced and wrapped his arm around Felix's shoulder.

Felix mentally rolled his eyes because he doesn't want Minho touching him, but he smiled and waved to everybody on the outside.

"Hi, my name is Lee Felix, I'm a sophomore and I'm majoring in engineering." He said then bowed.

They all said hi to him, then he went and joined everyone for stretching.

"Hey." Felix heard someone say.

He turns around and sees a tall male with a smile on his face.

"Hi?" Felix said.

"I'm Hyunjin. Let's be friends."

Felix sighed. He didn't come here to make friends. But the boy standing in front of him didn't seem like he meant any harm.

"Alright." Felix said.

Eventually they stared dancing. Felix learned the moves. It wasn't that hard.

During break, Felix sat to the side with Hyunjin and drank water.

"Why'd you join dance all of a sudden?" Hyunjin asked.

"Just cuz I wanted to." Felix shrugged.

Just then the studio door opened. Felix and Hyunjin looked that way to see who entered.

"Oh it's Chan hyung!" Hyunjin smiled.

"You know him?" Felix turned around and looked at Hyunjin. It would suck if Hyunjin liked Chan. Felix was actually starting to like being friends with him.

"Yeah, he's my boyfriends best friend." Hyunjin said.

Felix sighed in relief. "Who's your boyfriend?"

"Changbin." Hyunjin said. "My boyfriend, Minho and Chan are all friends."

"Ohh." Felix nodded in understanding. He didn't know much about Changbin. He didn't bother searching him because he didn't seem like a problem.

"Why? Do you know Chan?" Hyunjin asked.

"Well yeah. I went on a date with him a few days ago." Felix said as he watched Chan walk up to Minho and hand him a bottle of water he brought.

The two of them talked and laughed. If looks could kill. Minho would be dead by now.

"Oh, a date?" Hyunjin asked. "I guess Chan is really done with him then."

"Done with who?" Felix asked.

"Minho. They've been on and off ever since me and Changbin started dating." Hyunjin said.

"Oh really now..."

"Yeah. But it looks like he's done if he went on another date." Hyunjin said.

"He better be." Felix said, glaring at Minho.

"Chan isn't like that. He wouldn't move on to someone else if he wasn't done with the other person." Hyunjin explained.

"Hmm."

"Felix!"

Just then, Chan and Minho approach them.

"Oh Felix, Hyunjin you guys know each other?" Chan asked.

"We just met." Hyunjin replied.

"And you do dance?" Chan asked.

"Just joined." Felix said.

"But how do you two know each other?" Minho asked Felix and Chan.

"We—" Chan started but Felix cut him off.

"Chan took me on a date." Felix said.

"Yeah..." Chan said and looked down at the floor avoiding eye contact with Minho.

"Oh." Minho said. "Okay then— break is just about to be over. Channie you should get going. Thanks for bringing my water."

"Yeah. I'll see you guys later." Chan said, only really making eye contact with Hyunjin.

Felix watched him leave then looked at Minho and clenched his fist.

Now he was really starting to get fucking irritated.

~~

i have so much online hw to do but i'm not doing shit 😭