Chapter 7

I could feel myself slowly come back to the land of the living. I didn't die but the darkness that was still consuming me could fool anyone.

After a few minutes I tried to lift my eyelids. If I was late Alpha Jordan would beat me. So with all the will I had left in my body, I lifted my lids.

Instead of being met with the usual darkness of my cell, I was met with bright lights. I quickly closed my eyes from the harshness and pain the light caused.

Slowly I opened my eyes, trying to get used to the light. What met my eyes was a beautiful yet dark room.

The walls are a deep, warm brown with one wall being covered in windows with deep brown floor length curtains

The walls are a deep, warm brown with one wall being covered in windows with deep brown floor length curtains. There are two large leather chairs in a corner with a end table next to both.

A small couch sits at the end of the king sized bed that is a light mocha brown. A large brown and white pattern rug covers the floor. Across the room is a set of black dressers with a door setting perfectly in between them. No doubt leading to the closet.

On the same wall, away from the dressers, is a door which locked to maybe lead to a bathroom. I was curious to get up and explore. As I start to get up, wanting to get my bearings, I realize I am no longer in my dress. I am now in a pair of boxers and a large black shirt. The smell coming from the clothes immediately calms my senses, alerting me that I am in the clothes of my mate.

Someone had to have changed me... without my PERMISSION!!!

As I come to my conclusion to leave the room and get out, a door opens.

From the room that I said was the bathroom, I was in fact correct, walks the Alpha King. With a towel hanging dangerously low around his hips. I had a clear view of his defined V-line and abs. I wonder what would it be like to run my hands down his defined chest... WAIT! Where did that come from?

"Oh you're awake. Do you think you can walk? Cause you can take a shower if you want, or a bath if you prefer. I can help you if you need. Or if you want to eat first I can have someone bring you food."

He said all of this while I just gawked at him and a blush started to creep onto my face and neck. I think he realized and quickly went into the closet.

Not even five seconds later he comes back out in a black t-shirt and jeans. He looked good and his hair was still slightly wet from his shower. The t-shirt hugged his muscles, making them bulge with each movement.

I slowly crawl backwards till my back hits the headboard. He starts walking towards me and as he gets closer I let out a whimper which causes him to freeze in place.

A look of hurt and anger flick through his eyes almost too fast for me to register.

"You don't have to be afraid of me. I won't hurt you. I only want to get to know you and I will be nothing but caring. I will protect you for the rest of our lives."