Chapter 11

Picture of Audrey's wolf, Kenna, up above. Enjoy the Chapter!

 "You have been a bad girl Audrey. I can make this end you know. Just say the three little words. I'll be yours and this will disappear. No more beatings and no more living in this musty cell."

"N-no. I-I only w-want my m-mate."

Slap!

"You will want me to take this away! Jordan will let me have you! You could become the Beta Female yet you refuse to give yourself to me!"

"L-leave me ALONE!"

My whole body convulses as I feel my bones shift around.

"Don't you dare! I demand you stop shifting!"

He was too late. Instead of my trembling fifteen year old body, a large fire red wolf stood in my place.

Hello? Can you hear me wolf? Do you have a name?

Hello Audrey! I can hear you and my name is Kenna. I would love to get to talk to you but I need to get rid of this 'Beta'.

Kenna, me, I don't know how this works. Wolf me launched at Beta Greg and immediately made contact with his jugular. My wolf's jaw clenched and ripped it out before he could yell for help.

Kenna started to growl and howl, celebrating her first kill.

Guards started to enter the cell and anyone that came to close, Kenna clawed or attacked to kill.

That's when Alpha Jordan filled in to stop this. He threw a hot rod at my snout causing Kenna to whimper in pain.

A shot of wolfs bane caused me to shift back and lose contact with Kenna.

I'm sorry Audrey...

That's when the beatings started to get worse.

Alpha Jordan started to carve my body like I was a piece of wood and he was a master builder.

Swirls of blood filled my back and stomach. The pain becoming too much.

I thought I wouldn't be able to continue until a searing hot pain was felt on my left hip, causing me to scream.

"AUDREY WAKE UP! BABY WAKE UP!"

My eyes shot open as I felt my whole body being shaken.

A very worried Lucas was leaning above me. Tears started to cloud my vision from the nightmare, no the memory, and Lucas' pain filled eyes.

I couldn't help but jump up and wrap my arms around Lucas' neck, pulling myself impossibly close to him.

"Shh... Baby your safe. I got you. It's ok baby."

Lucas' words, scent, and touch slowly calmed me down.

"It was just a dream baby. You're ok."

"It wasn't a dream. It was real."

For hours, at least that's what it felt like, I clung to Lucas. Like he was the only thing keeping me grounded. Yet no complaints came from Lucas. He just held me close, rubbed my head, and whispered sweet nothings to me.

"Do you want to go back to sleep?"

"NO! P-please don't leave m-me!"

I could feel myself getting worked up again and I wrapped my arms tighter then I thought possible, without hurting Lucas, to keep myself close.