Chapter 20

The coronation preparations started early this morning. I woke to a kiss on the head from Lucas before the girls stormed into our room, each carrying a different colored binder.

"Out. Lucas. Out. Now."

I couldn't help but laugh at Lucas as he snuggled deeper into the bed and nuzzled my neck, ignoring his mothers command.

"Lucas. Your mom is right. You need to leave so we can get to work."

Lucas just groans as he continues to nuzzle my neck and places a kiss on my mark sending a jolt of energy through me.

So Lucas won't move. Time for plan B.

"Mama? Can you and the girls wait for me in the living room? I need to get up and so does Lucas. I'll be down as soon as possible."

"Alright dear. Hurry though, cause we got a lot of planning to get done and a short amount of time to get it done."

"Yes mama."

The girls all turned around, following Sophia out the door except for Adrian who gave me a wink before closing the door behind her.

Lucas places another kiss on my mark, sending a thousand sparks to each of my nerves, sending them into hyper drive.

My mind clears of everything till my only thoughts were on the beautiful man laying next to me.

That is until he becomes the man hovering over me.

"Mmm, Lucas."

"Yes princess?"

I can't control the shiver that runs down my spine as Lucas continues to shower me with kisses.

"Luucas."

I can feel the smirk growing on his face as I struggle to say anything besides his name.

Every coherent thought flies out the window as soon as it forms before I can form it into words.

"Audrey... Your scent is driving me crazy."

His breathy tone let's me know he is enjoying this just as much as I am.

Audrey. You need to stop. Not that I'm not enjoying this but we got a group of ladies downstairs waiting for us and Lucas as Alpha duties to attend to. You need to stop before this goes any further.

Kenna is right. I gotta stop this before it goes any further.

Gathering all the strength and will power I have left I push Lucas away.

"Lucas we need to stop. I have people, very important people to me, waiting downstairs to help me. You have Alpha work to do. We need to get ready okay?"

Lucas let's out a slight whimper before rolling off of me, collapsing on his back.

"Your right. I wish you weren't though. I guess I'll see you later tonight for dinner?"

I lean over and place a quick kiss on Lucas lips before rolling out of bed and replying.

"Of course. I'll even make you whatever you want for dinner."

Leaving Lucas in bed I walk to the bathroom for a quick shower.

After my shower I wrap a towel around my body and hair before walking into the closet.

I find a cute yellow grooved long sleeved shirt and a pair of high wasted jeans to wear. I put in some earrings and and put on a pair of brown ankle boots. I put leave my hair down in small curls cascading down my back.

 I put leave my hair down in small curls cascading down my back