Eight - Hospitalized

Stan's POV

I sighed, sitting up on the couch. Guess I was too tired to make it to my room.

I should go talk to Kyle

I pick up a piece of paper and leave a note for mom.
I put on my boots and coat and head out.

It's a cold morning and a little misty. Something about this morning felt off…
The sound of sirens in the background distract me. I guess Kyle can wait five minutes, he doesn't exactly know I'm going round anyway…
I follow the sound of the sirens to the carnival, I wonder what happened…
There are police cars and an ambulance.

I see officer Barbrady discussing something with sergeant Yates.
“Officer Barbrady, what happened here?” I ask curiously.
Both of them sigh and just continue with their conversation.

Guess I'll have to find out for myself.

I duck under the police tape, they don't bother stopping me.
I see medic's handling what I assume is the body of some kid. As I get closer I freeze in horror. My eyes widen as I see the body of the kid…

“Kyle!” I scream dropping to my knees.

What the fuck… this is some sick joke…  right? Right?!

Tears drop from my eyes and I sit there on the cold ground, looking down at my hands.

The ambulance take Kyle and leave. The police begin to make their leave too. Officer Barbrady walks me back home, I didn't need him to but he did anyway. My parents looked really worried.

‘Is Kyle gonna be okay…?’ I ask myself, curled up on bed.
I wondered what actually happened… Did the others know?
I couldn't stop crying.

Kenny and Cartman came over later on that day, Kenny comforted me, Cartman made stupid jokes about what would happen if Kyle were to really die, I think that was just his weird way of showing he cared. Weird.

_______________________________________

Kenny's POV

“Poor Stan…” I mutter under my breath, pulling my hood over my face.
I wonder what Kyle was thinking… was he really that miserable?

I was really excited to be coming back to South Park. I missed all my friends. The whole reason we left in the first place was because of our money issues but then suddenly, it all got better, dad won the lottery and we apparently had some relative I'd never met that left a whole lot of money for us. We finally decided to move back to South Park and in a much bigger house.
Now I wonder whether I just brought bad luck home with me.

‘Last night at the party, Stan saw myself and Butters come out of the bathroom, I wonder what he thought that was…’ I change the subject in my head.

Finally, I make it to the hospital, it's been a few days since Kyle was taken in, I wonder whether he's woken up yet…

I enter the building with a sigh and walk to the reception desk.
“Here to see Kyle Broflovski…” I say, leaning against the desk.

“Floor three, very last room on the end…” the lady at the front says. “He's in critical care…”

I run straight for the stairs, no time to wait for the lift. I run all the way of, being asked to slow down by at least three people.

I run into Kyle's room, soon panting for breath.

He just smiles, wearing his green hat, as usual.

I Want What You've Got! (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें