Ten - Another party...

Kyle's POV

It's been a few weeks now. I'm doing a lot better now and I'm feeling a lot better, I think it has something to do with a goal I have. The goal to hurry and heal so I can go out with Stan as soon as possible.

I can pretty much walk now, though I've been told not to do it and I've been told that I should also use crutches. Today is the day I'm being discharged from the hospital and Stan said he'd come and pick me up. Though I'm pretty sure he'll be bringing Kenny and Cartman along.
I wait in the reception of the hospital, stood and supported with crutches. Stan finally arrives with a smile on his face.
"Sorry, I got caught up with something..." he says, his hands buried in his pockets.
I just smile with a gentle chuckle. "That's okay..." I say. "Should we get going?"
Stan nods, taking my bag from me as we leave.
"Let's go back to mine for a bit..."
"Sure..." I mutter.
It's not long before we get to Stan's house.
"Shelly, mom and dad aren't home, so we've got the whole place to ourselves..." Stan says. I assume he means just the two of us.

Stan opened the door and let me in first. I stepped in, seeing Kenny, Cartman, Butters, Craig, Tweak, Heidi, Bebe and Wendy...
I lean back a little to stare Stan dead in the eye and ask: "Hey, why's Wendy here?"
Stan shrugged. "Her and Bebe overheard us talking. We assumed it was okay to invite Heidi since she apparently saw you in hospital."
I sit down on the couch next to Craig and Tweak, Stan said he'd get me something to eat.

Honestly, I felt a little nervous next to Craig and Tweak, for one they were both clearly holding back from doing something and I'm sure I know what.

"Hey Kyle."
I looked up to see Bebe. She giggled softly.
"Uh, hey?" I inch a smile.
"When I found out you were in hospital I was really worried..."
She's obviously lying...
"What do you want Bebe?" I ask, impatiently looking out for Stan.
"Well, I uh... I was hoping that maybe you'd go out with me again...?"
"No" I simply say.
"I already like someone..." I state, looking away and sure enough, Stan is on his way over with a few slices of pizza on a plate.
"Stan!" I smile as he hands me the plate.

"It's good!" I say after a few bites.
"Glad to hear it" he replies.

The party goes on for quite a while, for some reason Wendy and Bebe stick around.
Both Cartman and Heidi go home. Kenny, Butters, Craig and Tweak stay a little longer as we still have lots to eat and drink.
Eventually Bebe and Wendy leave, I was really glad honestly.
Soon Stan dragged me upstairs to his room, I think he was drunk.

_______________________________________

Stan's POV

Kyle and I headed upstairs and into my room. Honestly, I wasn't feeling too great and my head was pounding.
I couldn't really get close to Kyle since Wendy and Bebe were around. I just wanted him to myself.

When we were in my room, I closed the door shut, sighing softly. “Dude, my head hurts…” I whined, soon collapsing down onto my bed. I ran my fingers through my soft black hair, flicking my hat off in the process.
Kyle stared down at me, blinking. “Stan…? You okay?”
I frown a little but soon smile as I grab his hand, pulling him down onto me.
“Uwa–!”
“I love you dude~” I ran my fingers through his ginger curls, under his hat. I was about to lift his hat off but he stopped me.
“Whaat?” I whine. “I want to see your fluffy hair~”
“Stan…” he whispered, everting his gaze as he blushed. “I prefer to keep it on…”
I rolled us over so I was above him and soon just grinned. “It's coming off eventually~” I leaned down, pressing my hands against his chest, reuniting our lips. I cupped his cheek with one hand, sliding my other down, under his shirt and soon pulling it up.

Suddenly the door clicked open, I froze.
“Hey, Stan, Kyle I–” it was Kenny and he paused, went dead silent as he saw us both.
I sat up, still on top of Kyle. Kyle forced himself up sightly, enough that he could see Kenny and just smiled awkwardly. “H-hey Kenny, w…what's up?” he asked stuttering nervously, though it wasn't obvious.
Kenny was stood there in shock, his hands covering his features. “Guys, I'm so sorry!”
My cheeks had started to turn very red. I immediately got up and barged past Kenny. “I'm gonna go and get some water!” I yell, hurrying downstairs.

Godammit Kenny…’
How could I just pussy out like that? I'm an idiot…

“Stan!” Kenny followed me down into the kitchen.
“hm?” I turn around to face him, reaching for a glass.
“I just wanted to tell you and Kyle that I was going home since Craig and everyone else had already left too”
“Fine…” I say with a frown, holding my glass under the tap.
“uhm, Stan, are you okay?”
“No.” I put my glass down and sigh. “Is it really okay to feel this way about Kyle?” I ask
“What way?” Kenny asks.
“To like him in that way? I'm just not sure where I stand with all this…”
“Is this a complicated gender thing?” Kenny asks. I slide down against the wall until I'm sat on the floor, Kenny does the same.
“I don't want people going around and saying things about me…”
“Dude, are you serious right now?!” Kenny sounded angry. “Don't be an idiot and take advantage over the fact that nobody knows yet. What I mean is, enjoy it while you can and don't let people beat you around the bush because of your sexuality.” Kenny stood up and soon pulled me up. “Anyway, I've got to get going. You should go back up to Kyle, right?” I nod then show him out. Before he left, he said one more thing. “Listen Stan, I think Kyle is the fragile type so don't fuck with his heart and try not to hurt him”

I headed back upstairs and into my room to see Kyle sat on my bed, staring over at me. He looked worried.
“Stan?” Kyle raised his head above his shoulders, smiling gently.
I walk over and sit down beside him on the bed. I smile softly, cupping his cheek with one hand, soon kissing him, I couldn't resist. Soon one thing lead to another and we fell asleep.