Part 4

I slammed the door shut behind her as I felt my cheeks becoming warm. I couldn't feel the tiniest bit of regret for what I said to her. it was relieving to finally say what I've wanted to say to her for the past 2 years.

I got changed and decided to go out for a walk, just to clear my head. I was starving so I went out to the nearest café and had my breakfast there. I was eating peacefully before I felt a big smack on my head. I turned around and saw Jackson standing above me.

"are you ever going to leave me alone" I snarl

"I need your math notes" he said, ignoring me

"why" I say, curious to as why he needs them

"did not get the email?" he questioned.

"well I didn't check" I sighed

"jeez your such an idiot! we have a test when we get back. Mr Han said that we'd have a test when we get back" he snapped

"if i'm so dumb, I don't see why you should use my notes. shouldn't you have your own?" I hissed

"ha, bold of you to assume I took notes!" he sounded quite proud of himself.

"well, no. you cant use them" I said quite bluntly. he got up from his seat and smacked me on the head hard. "your such a pain" he commented before leaving. I rubbed my now aching head and took off. I walked back to my house and fell asleep. when I woke up I decided it was a good time to study. I took out all of my study materials and got to work. I heard my phone buzz within 30 minutes of solid work. I checked the caller ID, it was my best friend Aisley

"Mina! are you alright?" she blurted

"im fine" I replied. I don't know how many times I've lied to her, telling her that I was okay when I obviously wasn't.

"that's good then," I could tell by her soft voice was already forming a big, bright smile behind her phone. "i'm coming over soon! so don't fall asleep!"

"okay, i'll see you soon then" I said as I was about to hang up.

I put my phone down and decided to study until Aisley came. I figured that if I was suspended I should at least use the time off that I had wisely.

When the sound of the doorbell rang through my ears, I hoped up and walked towards the front door to finally see my friend. As I opened the door, I was surprised by a huge hug that almost made me fall over. I caught my balance and removed myself from her grasp.

"honestly," she started. "Does he seriously not know how to treat a girl?" 

"Apparently not" I chuckled after I closed the door. we then both headed towards my room to watch some Netflix. After around 4 hours it was time for her to go back home. "If that butthole gives you any trouble, you tell me. got it?" she demanded. I nodded my head and waved her off.

~~~T I M E  S K I P~~~

~~A F T E R  S U S P E N S I O N~~

My suspension had finally come to an end. I walked into school just as lazily as I usually would. nothing changed. Well, except for the fact that everywhere I went I could literally feel everyone's pinned onto my back. "what a pain..." I groan as I hear faint whispers surrounding me. I was completely unbothered by this new atmosphere, all that mattered to me was that I was finally back and that I'd somehow get some sort of revenge on Jackson.

I hurried over to my classroom and opened the door. The noisy class that could be heard from down the hall rapidly turned dead silent. "don't worry about me people! I'm fine, thanks for your concern!" I yell at their confused faces. "Just mind your own business and leave me alone, okay?" I continue as I walk towards my desk. I then dropped my stuff and buried my face into my arms waiting for class to start.