Part 7

"welcome Alice!" our teacher said which a bright smile. "There's a free seat in front of Mina, how about you go take a seat over there?". Alice nodded and walked towards her seat. She greeted me with a smile before she sat down.

"Mina, how about you show her around the school later today?" the teacher exclaimed. The whole class chuckled a bit.

"me?" I say, pointing to myself

"I don't think there's another Mina in the class" Jackson chuckled

"shut up, you!" I said. "I'm sorry Alice, I'd love to show you around!". The class began to laugh again. I let out a small sigh and leaned back into my chair.

Before I knew it the day flew by and now I get to go home and catch up with Elijah. Well, that's what I thought before Jackson caught up with me to remind me to help him. 

"aye! where are you going?" Jackson demanded 

"uh, home?" you said, clearly annoyed

"you were meant to help me study!" he snapped

"oh yeah..."

"oh yeah!" he said mimicking me

"you can come over to my house" I said as I continued to walk home. Jackson soon followed behind me.

When we finally arrived at my home, all Jackson did was admire my house. It was like he had completely forgotten the reason that he was here in the first place.

"you've already been here twice, why is it so fascinating to you" I questioned

"wow, you really are bitch" he scoffed

"excuse me?" I hissed. "see that door? yeah well, its wide open for you to leave". Jackson sighed and walked towards the door. I thought for a minute that he was actually going to leave. Turns out he was just closing the door.

"dumbass" I whispered as I directed myself towards the table. Jackson followed and plonked him stuff on the table. I gave him a judging look before letting out a loud sigh in annoyance.

I heard a door slowly open as footsteps followed behind. I look up and notice Elijah sluggishly waddling down the stairs. "Hi Elijah!". He rubbed his eyes and grinned as he gave me a small wave. 

"Are you ok?" I say, concerned

"yeah I'm just really sleepy." he replied through his yawns

"ah ok!" I say blissfully

"whos that?" he says pointing towards Jackson

"Oh, uh. This is Jackson" I rapidly reply. "Jackson, this is Elijah". Jackson let out a slight smile and waved at Elijah. Elijah waved back and continued his way down the stairs. "I wonder if they're dating..." Elijah thought after he finished walking down the flight of stairs.

"you guys dating?" Jackson whispered

"what the hell?" I scream. "Of course not! He's my best friend!"

"uh ok. sorry" He said, clearly embarrassed by his statement. I let out another sigh "what an idiot" I said in my mind.