Part 12

moments later, the doorbell rang once again. This time, Elijah had made sure to look through the tiny peep-hole before energetically greeting her. Jackson and I chuckled as he opened the door widely to greet her.

"Hello, Alice!" he exclaimed

"Hey, Elijah! Is Mina here?" she asked politely.

"Oh yeah, she's over there with Jackson" He immediately replied, pointing at the two of us. Elijah took a big step, allowing Alice to come inside. Once I spotted her, I waddled up to her and greeted her with a big, warm hug. 

A big grumbling sound came from out of Jackson's stomach signaling that it was time for us to finally eat. Jackson and Alice both took their seats while Elijah and I carried ourselves to the kitchen to bring out the food. Moments later, all four of us were seated. I placed myself next to Jackson while Elijah sat beside Alice. Jackson was stuffing his mouth full of anything he could find. 

"uhm, Jackson?" I said, letting out my concern. Jackson swung his head back and looked at me in response. "Don't you think your eating a bit fast?". Jackson looked at me innocently, his eyes similar to that of a puppy's and repeatedly shook his head. Elijah and Alice let out a small chuckle before I wacked him on the head. He jolted up and was about to hit my head in response. I grabbed his arm and twisted is back. "Slow down!" I repeated, but this time my tone was stern and cold. Jackson snatched his arm back, scrunching up his face in pain while Elijah and Alice watched Me in fear. I instantly switched my gaze to them, making them flinch. my eyes went from mean and scary to hysterical as I laughed at how gullible they were.

"You guys looked so scared!" I exclaimed through my uncontrollable laughter. I suddenly felt a hard bang on the back of my head. I turned to face Jackson whose hand was at the back of his head, his eyes darted around, trying not to maintain eye-contact with me.  

"I hate you!"  I exclaimed

"You love me" Jackson responded sarcastically

"You wish!" i snapped back. I hit his back lightly before continuing on with my dinner.

Soon enough it was time for Alice and Jackson to depart. Despite the fact that we both loathed each other, we still had a great time :)

A/N:

Sup pplsss!! sorry i haven't been updatating a lot!!!

the next few chapters may take a while to write and upload! hope u guys are patient :)

yh, ok, that's it! byeeee