Part 8.5 (Alice's point of view)

My heart was literally pounding out of my chest, my legs became weak and my palms were becoming sweaty. How could someone this perfect stand in my presence? I could feel his positive energy radiating off of him. He was absolutely stunning. I was frozen in place when as I dozed off into his big beautiful blue eyes. 

"Alice, this is Elijah" I heard Mina say. hmm Elijah...I'm pretty sure I've heard that name before but, where? Well, it I don't think that important right now. what is important is that I was finally face to face with the worlds most beautiful human being.

"oh, um h-hi" I muttered. I was so tongue tied in front him, my heart fluttered as it skipped a beat. I've never felt this way before towards anyone! was it love? maybe, it was love at first sight... This new sensation that flew over me was new, I'd never felt anything like it before! I felt a small lump form in my throat as I was making a horrible attempt at speaking to him. I felt my cheeks become warm within every second of standing there. What was wrong with me? no on has ever made me feel this way before! It kind of felt a bit...well, nice to have someone to fawn over. moments later I heard Mina's soft voice.

"come on Alice," She said sweetly. "Lets go now!" Mina waved Elijah as he waved back, he then turned to me and smiled at me sweetly waving me off before I went off with Mina. I suddenly snapped back to reality when I saw his deep blue eyes gaze into mine as he waved goodbye. I have him a small goofy smile as I waved back. "I'm such an idiot!" I thought to myself as I walked behind Mina, burring ay face into the palms of my hands. "She probably thinks I'm really annoying". I bombarded myself with thoughts on how weird and annoying I was literally the whole time I was there.

"are you staying for dinner?" Mina asked me. 

"oh um, no.." I said softly. "I wouldn't want to be a burden on you!" I continued sincerely. But, the truth was that I actually really wanted to stay over for dinner! I wanted to spend more time with Elijah! I wanted to get to know him better and maybe even become friends...But, no. I didn't want to sound too needy. Ya know? Anyway, it already felt like I've stayed too long. Even though I wanted to hang out more It still felt like I was too much of a burden...

"aww well, that's too bad" Mina said with a smile. I could tell that she had actually wanted me to stay but, I just couldn't. I didn't want to risk myself being annoying, especially towards Elijah,, I want to keep a good reputation for him!. "well, we'll catch up tomorrow. Ok?" Mina said sweetly as she patted my shoulder. I nodded my head as I excused myself out the door.

"today was fun!" I exclaimed. Suddenly, in the distance I spotted Elijah skipping towards Mina and I. 

"Bye Alice!" he said happily. My heart froze in that moment. Did he actually remember my name? I raised my hand and waved back, still in shock.

"b-bye Elijah" I stuttered 

"oh hey! you remember my name!" He said joyfully. "Of course I remember your name silly!" I thought to myself. "Who could ever forget your  name. Your literally stunning!". I nodded my head and smiled a bit.

"goodbye then!" I said to the both of them. "I'll see you tomorrow Mina!" I waved back to Elijah one last time before departing. That was so fun! I hope I could come back one day and actually get to know Elijah more! He seems like such a nice guy!