Part 10

~~~ T I ME  S K I P ~~~

~~ L U N C H  ~~

I  was sitting down at my table alone, listening to music while eating my lunch. out of no where, I heard a big, loud slam onto my table.

"hey!" a voice yelled. I peered up only to discover Jackson sitting right in front of me. I rolled my eyes and continued to eat, ignoring him as I was expecting something stupid to come out of his loud mouth.

"uh hello?" he said as he repositioned his head in an attempt to meet with my eyes.

"what do you want" I said coldly

"do I need an excuse to sit with you?" he questioned. I stood up and lean towards Jackson, placing my hand on his forehead. 

"are you sick or something?" I mumbled. 

"um, I don't think so" he relied

"sure you aren't" I murmured under my breath, loud enough for him to hear me. "what are you even doing here?"

"why cant I be here?" he said, almost sounding offended. ignoring him, I soon spotted Alice a few meters away trying to figure out where to sit.

"Alice!" I yelled out. "Over here!" Alice's face lit up when she spotted me waving out to her. she rushed over and took her seat next to me. "hello" he said to Jackson who was too immersed in his food to even notice her. Alice was clearly feeling a bit uncomfortable to I stomped on Jackson's foot to catch his attention and gave him an Icy glare. "oh, um, hello" he said as he made a sad attempt to hide the current pain he was in. 

"oh um, Mina!" he said, trying to gain my attention. I lifter my head and hummed in response. "When do you think I can come back over to your place?" Alice, as soon as hearing the comment widened her eyes and looked over at me while her mouth was still stuffed with food. 

"are you free tonight?" I replied. To be honest, I don't even know what was going through Alice's head at the time but she kept on staring at Jackson and I in disbelief. 

"I think so," Jackson thought aloud to himself. "I'll text you if I am". I nodded my head in response and continued eating my food when Jackson caught Alice staring at him and I. 

"what?" he said dryly. Alice, who was suddenly brought back down to earth, was startled and confused. 

"Nothing" she said softly as her eyes dropped down to her food. I could automatically tell how much she disliked Jackson. I mean, who wouldn't hate him? Alice and I rapidly devoured our food in order to ditch Jackson. As I was about to get up and leave, I spotted Jackson placing some rice onto my plate. I gave him a cold, sharp glare. Jackson then lifted his head up and looked into my eyes innocently. 

"what are you doing?" I blurted out coldly

"I got too much rice" he replied as he pointed to the remainders of his food

"and why are you giving it to me?" I questioned

"cause, I thought you liked rice" he commented. I furrowed my eyebrows and sat back down while I continued to stare at him. "what is wrong with him?" I thought as I took a spoon full of rice and stuffed it into my mouth. I quickly finished and started my search for Alice. 

I was planning on inviting Alice back to my place to have dinner with Elijah and I. She barely stayed over half an hour yesterday so I figured she could stay over longer. Besides, Elijah seems to like her and I think he could really use more friends around here instead of just me.