Part 6

It was finally the end of the day, and I was still thinking about if I should help him or not. He seemed pretty desperate for it. I decided that I would help him, I knew that I could never empathise with the way he felt, the least I could do was assist him.

I got, pulled out my phone, collapsed onto my bed. I let out a loud, relived sigh as I went into my contacts to message Jackson. Suddenly, my phone starts to vibrate. I couldn't recognize the number but I answered it anyway.

"Hello?" I say softly

"oh my gosh! Mina! How are you?" The voice on the other line exclaims

"I'm sorry, who is this?" I questioned

"Its Elijah!" he said enthusiastically

"Elijah? As in Elijah Wood?" I couldn't believe my ears, after all this time he finally reached out to me.

"Well yeah, I don't think I know any other Elijah" he chuckled. "I'm coming back to see you!"

"seriously? when?" I exclaimed. I was beyond excited to finally see my old friend.

"I'll be here tomorrow morning" he replied. We both finished our conversation and promised to catch up when he got back. I had already completely forgotten about Jackson. Once I put my phone down I start feeling incredibly sleepy. I guess I've already forgotten how tiring school can be.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing endlessly. I let out a loud groan as I picked up my phone.

"hello?" I sigh

"Mina! where are you? you said you'd help me!" he yelled

"technically, I said that I'd think about it..." I claimed

"well are you going to help me or not?" he snapped

"yeah, I guess" I reply

"well hurry up then!" he screamed

"we'll meet up tomorrow, I can't do today" I say calmly

"you can't, or you wont" he said. I got tired of hearing his stupid, annoying voice so I hung up on him. I was expecting a call back, which I never got. Thank god for that.

I planned to go to the airport in the morning to surprise Elijah. Completely forgetting that I had school the next day.

It was finally the morning and I bounced out of bed to get dressed. It's been so long since he left to pursue his dream of acting. he wasn't as famous as all of the well known actors out there but I was still extremely proud of him. I ran over to the bus in fear of being late to the airport. I didn't live too far from the airport, it was only a 10 minute drive away from the bus stop.

I finally arrived and spotted Elijah.
"BRO BRO!" I screamed. 'Bro bro' was something I used to call him back when we were kids. His face look happy but suprised, we haven't seen each other in years.
"Shouldn't you be at school?" He chuckled. My face froze as my eyes widened.
"Crap," I said. "I forgot..." I checked the time on my phone and it read 7:30am. There was still time!

We both rushed over to get a taxi to take us over to my house. I quickly got changed and ran as fast as I could. I already showed Elijah to where he was staying so I had no need to worry about him. I checked the time on my phone and it said that it was already 7:50am. At this point, I was drenched in my own sweat. 

It felt like forever but, I finally made it. it was 8:15, just on time! I rush over to my locker and spray myself with some perfume to  hide the fact that I was sweaty. I jump up the stairs and rush over to the classroom.

"Sorry I'm late!" I say, disrupting the whole class. It was obvious that the teacher was annoyed at me. 

"hm, take you seat Mina, I was just introducing our new student." the teacher says. I turn to face the teacher and spot the newest member of our crazy class. I rapidly turn back and go to my seat.

"you smell like sweat" Jackson whispers to me

"piss off...It's not like you smell any better" I whispered back. Our mini argument was then interrupted by the new kid's introduction.

"hello, my name is Alice!" she exclaimed.