Prolog

Dom's POV

"Damn it!" I yelled in anger as smashed my fists onto the desk hearing a small crack sound from it. "What happened to Andy!? Wasn't he supposed to stop this from happening being the head of security!" My voice boomed throughout the office.

"Dom. It was clearly someone on the inside. By the looks of it he was here for longer than a couple of months. Of course Andy would not suspect anything." My wife and soulmate Nikki spoke softly sitting on a chair in my office.

"A complete infiltration. Half of my men shot dead. Including my head of security! And now I have a threatening letter saying that this person will kill my family! How could this all happen at once!?"

"Sir. We have reason to believe that the person who did all this was apart of the Smith Mob." One of my investigators informed me. "By the evidence collected, all system and security cams were down. So we could easily assume it was someone who was part of the security squadron."

"They could have however stolen a pass or even blackmailed someone to do what they wanted..." Nikki huffed as I massaged my forehead.

"This is USELESS!" I burst out again. "How can someone just kill off half of my men and leave without a trace!?"

"I'm sure further evidence can be found but it will take a course of time." The investigator said.

"We don't have time!" I boomed. "We have no protection if this person strikes again! We have no head of security or anything!" I paced around my office.

"We need to get someone to act as a head of security and bodyguard for the time being. And we need to keep our heads." Nikki offered an opinion. I nodded.

"Who are we going to get?" I huffed asking her to elaborate as I could tell that she has someone in mind.

"Do you recall 'number 1'?" Nikki raised an eyebrow. My eyes widen and I smiled slightly also remembering.

I walked over to my desk again and grabbed my phone.

"Time to call in the weapon..." I pressed dial on the phone number.

Ring ring

Ring ring

Ri-

"Can I help you?" The voice on the other line answered.

"Remember me?" I smirked.

"How could I forget?" 

A/N:

Boom and there is the prolog!!!