Chapter 15

Tom's POV

- - - - - - -

My head shot up suddenly as I felt anxiety bubbling in my stomach suddenly, "Harry." His head snapped to the side to look at me expectantly, "It's happening." Y/n.

Right at that moment I heard the sudden ear buzzing sound of gunshots firing. We both jumped up to stand and ran out of the room to find Sam and Haz.

"EVERYONE TO THE SOUTH ENTRANCE!" A guard bellowed on the floor underneathqq us as we ran around it. A large group of men ran to the gunshots. It was really happening.

I saw Sam looking around confused and alarmed. Sam's eyes locked with mine and he called out to me as he ran over to me, "Tom!" We met halfway, "What's going on?!" He yelled over the gun fire.

"There here!" I explained, "Y/n's-" I was cut off by more blasting now sounding from the main entrance. We all whipped around to face it, "S***." I cursed, "They are going to close us in!"

"What do we do!? And where is Haz?!" Harry yelled. I opened my mouth to speak when suddenly someone came running up to us.

"You need to get out of here right now!" He yelled.

"Not a chance. We needed every man we have right now." Sam spoke up and pulled out his gun. The man nodded and ran off again toward the gunshots.

"Where would y/n be!?" Harry asked me. I paused for a moment. She would not be in the first fight at the back and she wouldn't be hiding so that means she must be at the entrance. I opened my mouth to speak when I was blasted backwards to the ground.

A sharp pain erupted from my left shoulder and I cried out.

"TOM!" Sam ran to my side, "Tom! What the f*** just happened!?" Sam freaked out. I was gripping my shoulder trying to calm the pain but it was not working. Harry was looking around with his gun raised, trying to make sense of where the gun shot had come from.

"This doesn't make any sense!" He yelled, "There was no gun shot anywhere near us! How did you get shot!?"

"Quickly get him in his room!" Sam and Harry picked me up. The movement made me groan in pain. They laid me down on my bed and Sam ran to get medical supplies from my bathroom.

"Sam! Wait!" Harry stopped him, "It's y/n! She's been shot!" He explained.

"How do you know?" Sam asked confused.

"That's how soulmates work remember! If one is hurt then the other one feels their pain!" Harry gestured to me, "You need to go and find y/n! Quickly!" Sam hesitated but he quickly nodded, "Where is she?"

"Th-the... en-trance." I groaned through gritted teeth.

"I'll go." Sam offered but Harry stopped him.

"Wait!" He yelled, "You need to find Harrison and Mum! We need to make sure they are ok too!" Sam nodded in agreement and turned to run out. Harry turned to me, "It's going to be fine. Y/n is going to be ok." Harry told me as he ran into the bathroom and got out the first aid kit.

He got out alcohol wipes and took off my shirt. He cleaned up all the blood that was splattered along my chest and clean up around the wound which was still gushing out bright red blood. I hissed as he pushed the wipe onto the wound and got out an absorbent bandage. I sat up a little. The action made my shoulder feel like it was going to explode. Harry applied some numbing fluid on the wound and wrapped a bandage around my shoulder and wrapped another on top of the first.

"Ok. That should help it." He told me and slipped my shirt back on over the top of the wrapping. Harrison and Sam came bursting into the room.

"Tom is in here! But I need to find Mum. I'll be back!" Sam yelled to Harrison and he ran out again. Haz turned to me.