Chapter 10

Your POV

- - - - - - - -

So I listened.

Henry smirked at my expression which he could tell was one that was listening. He smiled as if he had already won. He crouched down to my eye level as opened his mouth to speak.

"What do you know about your parents?" He asked me. I raised my eyebrow at his question and stayed silent, "Well?" I didn't say anything, "If we are going to cooperate here, I suggest that you answer my questions instead of just staying silent like you were taught to do in these situations.

"I gave you my answer." I stated blankly, "Nothing." Henry nodded.

"Right. They did die when you were... what three? Two?" I nodded, "Do you know how they died?"

I nodded and stated was goes across my mind every day, "They died in a car crash." Henry turned to face me and his eyes flashed and he turned so that his back was to me.

"Wrong."

"What?" I didn't believe him.

"Your parents did not die in a car crash." He clarified. He continued without evaluating to the next question, "How did you get involved in mob business?"

"Dom took me in and trained me."

"Wrong." He shook his head.

"Right."

"Wong!" He turned to face me, "Who told you all that?"

"Dom did." I raised an eyebrow.

"Dom lied to you." I didn't say anything, "This isn't an interrogation y/n. It is me telling you the truth of what happened all those years ago."

"What does this have to do with the deceased mob?" I cut to the chase.

Henry walked up to me and knelt down again, "Y/n. I know the name of the deceased mob that you have been looking for."

"What is it?" I asked gulping.

"The l/n Mob." My eyes widened but they relaxed again.

"How do I know that you are not lying to me right now?" I asked suspiciously.

"Let me explain. Let me explain your whole life and how Dom lied to you. How the Hollands lied to you. How Tom lied to you." He looked me directly in the eyes, "It all happened 20 years ago." He stood back up and walked over to a table. He poured a glass of water and walked back over to me, "This may take a while. Would you like a glass of water?"

"Well considering that I can't move my hands to actually hold it or anything. I'll pass thank you." I said sarcastically. Henry nodded.

"Of course. How can I expect you to trust me if I have you like this." Henry turned to a guard, "Untie her hands." The man walked up to me and untied them, "Is that better?"

I massaged my wrists confused as to why he just let them do that. He knows that I could kill them all right now. I could see the guards back away a little farther than they were before, probably thinking the same thing.

"Do I have a little of your trust now?" He handed my the glass. I took it in my hands the condensation of the cold water chilling my hand. I didn't answer his question so he just continued, "It started 20 years ago. The l/n Mob was the most powerful Mob in England. Your Mob and ours were actually fairly close you know." He added, "Our families were close. Like we were almost related. You and I used to actually play together-"

"Stop staying off topic or else I won't listen." I cut in.

"Right sorry." Henry cleared his thoat, "The Holland Mob were jealous of the l/n Mob's power as so they acted out."