Chapter 19

A/N:  (read it 😑)

Hey guys! Oh my lord I am so sorry it's been forever. I just lost some of my passion to write for some reason. I was busy with school and stuff.

So for those of you who have forgotten which book this one is cause it's been so long I get it:

This is the one with the soulmate thing with tom holland. The reader and Tom live Mobster life styles. Y/n found out the truth about how Dom killed her parents so she looked for revenge on the holland mob. She ended up shooting Dom (yay!) She thought that she killed Nicky too cause of soulmate bond. Buuuut sinse Dom was an ass, she didn't die. Now they're all stuck in the middle of a war and now they're trying to get out of it alive.

Ok thank you for reading it this far!!!!!!!!

- - - - - - - - -

Y/n's POV

- - - - - - - - -

"Okay. You need to listen to me very carefully." I spoke into the communicator. Tom, Sam and Nicky were all looking at me wondering what I was going to do, "Gather everyone into the entrance of the mansion. You must not shoot any members of either mob. Do you understand?" I spoke firmly.

There was a long silence and everyone was looking at me like I was crazy, "Y-yes I understand." The man spoke on the other side of the communicator.

"Okay. Go now and be careful. Do. Not. Shoot. Only if you are attacked. You are not to strike first got it?" I ordered.

"Y-yes ma'am." There was a buzzing sound from the communicators as he hung up. I looked to Tom.

"Order all of your men to cease any fire on the Smith Mob members immediantly." I told him. He creased his eyebrows together in confusion but still got up and ran to were I guessed Dom's body would be. He was the only one with communication to all members at once.

He came back shortly with it in his hands, "What do you need me to say?" His voice was firm and I felt his nervousness but I knew he trusted me.

"Tell them all exactly what I said. No firing at any mob members unless they strike first. Meet at the main entrance immediantly. Do. Not. Fire." I summed up. He nodded and quickly spoke into his communicator. I saw that it had dried blood on it that was showing on Tom's hand from holding it.

"Does anyone copy?" He spoke and Sam and Nicky's communicators buzzed with his voice. We waited until we heard a number of "copy"s, "Everyone must meet at the front entry immediantly. You are ordered not to fire on any circumstances. Once you are there you must wait further instructions. I repeat. You must not fire." 

There was a small silence until they all responded with "copy that." And that was it. Tom put the communicator into his pocket and looked at me.

"Now what is your plan? How is gathering everyone in one place and ordering a cease fire going to get us out of here?" He asked me a little confused.

"There is only one option that anyone can possibly get out of here alive. If we order a cease fire, no one shoots. Then no one else dies." I paused and gulped a lump in to throat, "The Smith Mob is under my orders. Maybe we can convince everyone to stop fighting. Perminetly." I explained and Tom's eyebrow relaxed and his eyes slightly widened.

"You mean combine the Mobs?" Sam asked. I turned to him and nodded.

"If we do then everyone will make it out alive. I know it's definitely a long shot and will be asking for a lot. But we don't have any time and it's the only idea I've got that has any chance." My eyes flicked from face to face, looking for confirmation. I looked at Tom and he nodded. As did Sam and Nicky.