what is happening

Edited.

( Samira )

I watched my so called mate kiss another girl's forhead, a sharp pain shot throw my body, holding my chest.

I held my chest trying to stop my aching heart.

I watched the scene in front of me, she smiled up at him,
She literally smiled.

My head snapped in the direction of paws hitting the solid ground.

From my vision i could see a big back wolf approaching, along aside him was a light gray one.

The feeling of shock still haven't left me, someone soon pulled me into their embrace.
" hay what is this?" I shot.

"Shut up," i knew that voice

"You had us all worried,"

I pull away to find Vada, with tears rolling down here face.

"Oh common Vada, have a little faith in me, I may not had my first shift but I am the Alphas daughter after all."
I laugh, at her silliness

The moment was cut short when i heard the voice of my father.

"Honey bee what happened?"

The worry i  his voice hurt me. He scoops me in his arms. Squeezing the life out of me.

He set me down faceing wolfs and humans forms.
I look to the wolves in front.

I hated to hear what they were thinking, the look on their face said it all.

Decker runs pushing thow the people making his way to me.

"Mira you are in so much trouble,"  he holds me in his arms  squeeze me tighter, then i ever been squeezed before.

All of a Sutton there was this low heavy growal,

We pull away, looking arou d trying to figure out where it came from.

a deep voice spoke a loud, "Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to apologise about a miss understand, there is no real danger as you can see the girl is fine."

The man shot me a hatful glaze as he spoke to whom im guessing was his pack members.

They all gave him a form node retreateding back into the woods.

Looking around, i really didnt know who or what i was searching for then my eyes land on Vada.

Her glace set on me and there was something twinking in them, that's when I knew she found him her mate.

I was so happy for her ,but at the same time I didnt want to lose her.
********************

I was pulled from my thoughts.

Looking around i didnt even know when or where i got here.

" I can't believe that you would cause this much trouble, do you know that because of you that this whole party was ruinted!" My father yells, at me.

I was a little confussed, he was just hugging me moments ago, outside, how could he turn on me that fast.

I try my best to hold in the tears but I failed.

"F..F. Father."

"Be quite Samira!!"
Out of all my years I have never seen my father this angry.

I held my breath, on the count that I may cry even harder.

He takes off this glasses rubbing his eye.

"Samira look I'm sorry, but you just don't know how dangerous Rogers are, you could of been killed fighting them, and now.."

He was cut off by a man walking into the office,
My father bowed his head.
Knodding me in the side with his arms he exspect me to do the same.

" I bow to noone," I stated.

It all happen so fast, it felt lu and e i was flying across the room. When i hit the floor, i knew it wasnt a dream. In my mind im tryjng to figure put what just happen but my brain wouldnt chatch up.

strong hands come around my thoat cutting off my breathing.

I get a good look at the man.
It's him, I said over and over  in mind I knew shock was written all over my face, as he grinned down at me.

"Human I have no remorse of killing you right here and now, you wanna talk all brave but believe me when I say, you have the right one, if I were you I would watch what I say."

a smile spread across my face, he was Bluffion he had to be, he wouldn't hurt me.

I was his Mate after all.

" You would never hurt me." I say smiling at him.
Your all talk...and no..."

I didn't even get to finish my sentence before everything around me went black.

April-28-2019