Revange

Samira

Somtimes if i could go back in time it would be when i was a little girl and my mother use to tell me bed time stories. 

I lie on the cold ground. My body was tired from fighting.  My eyes were still covered. And hand tied behind me.

"Why dont we just let her go? One of the  guys said.

" no she deserves what's coming to here." This was the female speaking this time.

"Sam. Lets just leave her.our work is done."

I close my eyes to tune them out.

( Flash back)

I lay still as i feel my mother brush my hair with her hand.
"Your so special do you know that?"

I laugh "mom you always tell me that."
"im serious Samira you are and it want be long into to find out."

"Mom can you tell me the story again about the two humans and the queen."

she gives me a small small.
"I told you that story ever night this week."
" I know. But pretty please. I want ask again."
I pleaded with her. into she gave in.
She pull the cover closer to my neck.

Many years ago before you were born. We all lived in harmony. vampires, wolf, ever mythic creatur you can ever think of." She smilled.

  Then one day a beautiful creature stumbled across our path.
some how she got lost the woods and made a wrong turn. Taking her in to our demection. well the king guards found her just romaning around and she was taking to the king of Lycans.

As soon as the king saw her he knew that he was in love."

So mommy she was his mate?"
I was a little.twisted myself.

"No baby she was so much more to him then her mate."

Soon after they mate the king married  and she was our queen.

For years the forest was peaceful. The Rogues there were none. The out side wolfs were free to choose a pack of there liking and gain family.

The queen was so sure that one day werewolfs could come out of hiding and come into the real world.
she was so sure of these.

Into one day. a human female stumble onto our grounds  the same way the queen did."

"So mommy what happened next."

I knew she was going to stop telling the story. she always did this to me. I wanted to know what happened to the queen.

she reaches for the lamp beside the bed. "That story my child. Is ment to be told another day."   

(

Flashback over)

I open my eyes and all i see is   blackness.    

"Please let me go." I just wanna get off your land and go away."

"i know someone is there. i can hear him.

The shirt is snache off my face and it takes a menet for my eyes to adjust.

Once they do i look up at the person infront of me.

"What makes you so special."

I look at the female. her hair was wild. Look like it need a good washing. Her Carmel skin was covered in light brown bruises.

Excuse me?"

"You heard what i said.  What makes you so special."

"What are you talking about?"

She let out a laugh, oh i can't believe this. your so nieve."

"If this has somthing to do with Elizer. i don't won't him you can have him." I say looking at her still laughing.

"I don't want Elizer!" She yells.

"Then i don't understand what do you want?" I raised my voice without realization

"She stopped laughing. and i knew that i was a goner. The smile on her face grow wider. And she had this craz look in her eyes.

"revange" she whispered.