shush don't look.

(Samira)

That bubble bath rrally did me wounders,  it seemed all my troubles just you know faded away.

Putting the robe on i make my way in to the room which was dark. Going in to the room.

Somthing black i asumed came over my eyes leaving me in more blackess  thats when i panicked.

"It's just me little girl, the voic ed whisper low and deep in my ear.

At  this point i was at a lost of words, he wasn't  acting quite right.

Places my small shackey hands over his. he was just finishing tieing a not.

Once he was done, he took my hands guideing me where ever we were going.

"Wait.!" I shout
I felt him freeze.

"I-i have to change, i cant go around looking like this."

I hear the most sexy laugh low and also deep, a chill rain down my body. What is this man doing to me?

"your fine the way you are."

"No one is home and besides it want really matter if you walk around here topless, noones going to take a glance your way."

That was a lie, i may not be a ten and sexy as Female wolfs

But even i knew i have carves all in the right places.

"Dont test me, i just might be the one to."

It took him a  awfully long time to  respond.

"Try that little stunt and hear on out you will see nothing but Blackness."

I laugh at his response, which i assume he didnt like. As a effect he yanked me hard behind him.
************

We came to a stop. reaching up to take the blind fold off, but his big warm hands stopped me.

"No not yet, i want you to come with me frist.

He leads me to some where turning me around to face him.

Then all of a sudden a breeze come over me. As the pertecton on my body falls around my feet.

I go to reach for it, but somthing pushed me back.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

He says quiet, As i ask the question

My back roughly his cold melt making me jump.

He wasnt gentle,grabbing both of my arms placing them high above me. In to i heard a loud click.

"Oh, he** naw!" Excuse my language.

I tried to power kick my way free, but it was useless.
Both hands were around my ankle, spreading them far apart as they could go.

What have i gotten myself into?

When the last click sounded, i started to sobe.

"Why are you crying?"

I yank my head in the derection of his voice.

"What are- are you going to do to me?"

He didn't answer right away.

The sound of his boots clicked against the floor.

"You see, Your under my roof. And everyone who's under my care they obey me. They never go anywhere when i tell them not to. They are loyally to me, but you?"

I knew he was staring wholes in to me, i could feel them.

"You never listen, and tell me Dear old Mate. Well so you may call l
It. Tell me how dose that make me look....! The King of Lycans Can't tame one single girl. Oh wait.!  or do you not really care."

When i went to speak he cut me off.

"If you would of have gotton yourself killed. Your blood would of been on my hands.!"

Everytime he spoke he got louder.

Have you ever  once considered your friends, how would they feel?"

Okay is it my time to speak.

"No you haven't, you went missing on your best friend Mates watch.!!!!"

"Do you not know the trouble he is in. Not just by your friend but your Father."

I hear him take a deep breath.

"When I'm done with you, your going to stand in front of the pack and apologize."

I stayed quiet.

"AM i UNDERSTOOD?" He used his demand voice, which made me hang my head in shame.

"Yes," i could feel the lump in my throat.

Everthing was quiet for a moment when i feel somthing tap against my lower stomach
It was light you really couldnt tell but it stung.

The sound of chains were released from around my ankles.

confused set in when he didnt do my arms.

I tried  swung myself seeing lf i could break what ever that was holding me.

He jerked me to a stop.
I could feel his hands glazng down my lower back.

"Now little one, this is your punishment, for ever noise you make you earn five more spankings.
And trust me you never encounter anything like this.
I will take you on a journey to pain and pleasure."

I sobbed "Um...Elizer, i won't do it again i promise."
"Just don't-"

(Slap)

"Ouch"

"five more."

He hit me again, and i braced myself, Bitting down hard on my lip.

After the fifteen lashes i didn't feel the pain anymore it was soon taking over by somthing else i didn't quite understand.

My hips seem to have a mind of their own, and i couldn't stop.

I let out a loud moan that could be heard through out the house.

Followed by a loud thump, i was yanked around.
The blind fold that covered my face  was yanked from my face.

It took a minute to adjust but when i did, i saw his black eyes staring at me in lust, before i could stop him, his canines retreded biting into my neck.