She Knows

Elizer

I push through the double doors like a bat out of Hell.
Everyone stopped what they were doing to look at me.

I wasnt already in a good mood frist I had to deal with those blood sucker, then I have to come home to this.

"My King" One girl says coming up to me and I hold my hand up to silence her

She stops at my command.

"Now if anyone might think they know the where abouts of my...."i shollow the big lump in my thought still dont know how in the he** it got there.
But i push it aside and keep talking

Of where my Mate might have gone or any information that would make her won't to leave. I subjust you speak out now..my voice boomed through the whole room.

Everyone stay slient watching each other to see if they speak.

"If anyone Victoria would be the person to blame!"

I look to my left to see Vada.

Then look to my right to see Victoria shooting daggers at her.

I try to hold in my anger but i feel it slowly slipping.

Vada would you be so kind to fill me in. I ask her?

She bite her lip looking around and her gaze lands on Jake

That made me question what went on when i was i was away.

She takes in a deep breath.

It was weeks ago at the training. Samira was called to fight and another person was to fight with her."

I didnt like where this was going.

She continues well i was chose to fight with her because i know she hasn't went through the shift yet.

I stop her turning all my attitude to Jake.

You let her fight knowing that shes not a shifter.

Jake opens his mouth to talk. But Vada soon cuts him off

"So as i was going Victoria took my spot."

I look to Victoria who was staring at the floor.

"At the beginning the fight started off Good then it became Deadly."

I was on the verge of losing it.

"Victoria shift and went after her. Thats when the whole pack went after Victoria. To try and stop her.
In the end Victoria won the prize.

"This caught my attention  prize what prize."

Vada was just about to speak then i shut her up. Turning to the one Victoria. 

"What....was....the...prize...i drag every word out to show her that i live up to my Name..

I can see the fear in her eyes letting me know i head all power, i ask once again what the prize was..and it was heard to make out but i caught what she said.

"To..to..to..nev..never..talk or loo..look aponed your way again.."

There it was out and i couldn't do anything put stare at her prossess her words.

I take a step back from her walking away.

Then i must of blacked out hundreds of hands were pulling on me left and right  my hand set firmly around her thought cutting off ever last bite of air...

"Let her go, Jake screams at me but im in a trace i can't all i see is red. 

"Slap"
I drop my head touching my tubbing cheek.

I look to see who slapped me. And its noone other then Vada.
Listen i understand shes my bestfriend girl but no one and i mean noone never lead a hand on me.

Jake pulls Vada back behind him.

"Was anyone going to tell me about this!!" My voice boomed through the room.

I wasnt exspecting an answer because i knew i wasnt going to get any.
Just then  i see a small tinny girl i seen her around but i just didnt know her name.

"My King" she says slowly
I..did somthing that i knew i shouldn't have."

I wait for her to tell me patients running then.

"she found a picture."

"A picture" i frown searching my mind what picture have i might of had.

Then it clicks at the same time.

"Your fiancee" she says

"Sharon" i say throwing my head back.