whats the plan?

For the past two weeks I kept my side of the bet.
It was hard on me at frist but over time it got easier.

I set in the big ock tree looking at the madness going on on the ground.
I could hear pack members yelling at each other, about when the last time they seen me and I could here the olders rolling off of Jake angry voice. I knew he was stressted out the most because the Monster left him in charge.

And all this started because of me.

'2 weeks early'

She stood over me smiling Victoria had won she beat me.
And I knew that as long as I stayed here I wasn't aloud to talk or even look at the Lycan.

She held her hand out to me and I swiped it away.
I didnt need her help.
I got to my feet starting to walk back to the calstal I stopped when she called my name.

"Things will be easier if you just leave." I hear her say
I didn't even bother turning around as much as I wanted to I deside to go and shower starting today I will no longer be able to talk or even look the way of the Lycan.
****************

"You did what?" I cover my ears from Vada's out rage
voice as I told Vada everything that happened.

"If you aren't the stupidest girl in this pack I dont know what to tell you."

"Well thank you, for making me feel worse Vada you sure know how to make me feel happy."
I narrow my eyes at her.
I hear her let out a small breath before I felt the bed deep beside me.

"Look Mi I'm sorry okay but you should of known not to take that Challenge against Victoria."

"I just dont understand" I tell her.

"Its because shes in love with him." We both turn our heard to the person at the door.

"Paige how much did you here?"I ask hoping that none else heard what happened.

"I heard a lot my question is how are you going to go the rest of your life with out talking to Eliezer? For goodness sake you can't even look in the same direction as him."

I look down playing with my hands.

"It dosnt matter about me he loves her anyway." I say mostly to myself but I knew they heard me.

"Would you shut up?" They both say at the same time.

"Goodness Samira don't you get it he dosnt love her..I mean yea they dated a time or two but it never worked..she was always there when he would have one of his out rages and she was the only one that could tame him.

They friendship gose way back. Yes its love there as like a friend love..but real real love I dont think so."

"She saw you as a threat and she deside to take you down then out. You were just to nieve and feel for it."

"So the question is...what are you going to do now?"
Paige asked as she came to have a sit right beside us.

I thought to myself what was I going to do? My eyes lite up from shock I had to think of somthing fast because night was soon coming and I would have to sleep in the same room as him.
******

That night I pasted back an forth outside the Paige said she would try and think of somthing for tonight but after th hat I was on my own.

The sound of the door opened to his office and she walked out with her head down.

I went up to her by the way things looked I can tell that he didnt by what ever she had told her brother.

"Its okay paige you tried
your best and I thank you for that."

I see her look at me and smile.
"He so bought it." This action had me grinning back at her.

"Comon."you sleep in my room tonight she says dragging me alone with her I let out a relief okay well just for tonight I wouldn't have to face him.