tracking her down

Elizer.

"Where is she?"

" is that your way of telling me that you missed me."

"Jared." I bare my canines

"Elizer." He says slowly. Getting under my skin.

"Cool your horses, i don't know where your precious mate is."

"I don't believe you."

I walk around watching his ever move. He seem to be enjoying this.

"So why are you here?"

"I couldn't come and say hi to my big bro." He say standing his ground.

"I dont believe you. What do you want? i havent spoken to you in years. and all of a sudden when the Alphas daughter gose missing you show up?"

Jared let out a loud laugh.

"Just because im a Rouge it dyoesn't mean i took her." He says pulling a apple from a nearby tree. He wips it off taking a big bite.

"Jared i saw you." He stops to look at me.

"The day when the Rogues attacked."
He moved the apple from his mouth

"That wasn't us." He says.

"But you were there." You seen her, you talked to her, you care for her.

He throws the apple and begin to walk circles around me.
"Eli your talking nonsense."

"Jared, i need to find her," i know i sounded desperate. But at the moment my life was on the line as well as hers.

He looks at me and i could tell in his eyes he was injoying every moment of this.

"What's in it for me? Jared asked.
I knew he was going to want somthing out of this. I can give him anything he wants but the throne.

"I mean look at you. You have everything, while i have nothing."

"Jared you know that wasn't my fault. You deside to leave. And your mother turned on you as well as me.
When Father  became ill i had no chose but to take over,  because i was his frist born.
and your mother blamed me for you going off and turning."

Jared was quite. Before he spoke.

"Her sent is faint but it smells like she was heading towards the boarder.
It took me a minute to understand what he was saying.

"wait are you sure?" I was a bit relieved. once i find her. She won't and i mean wont be able to sit or even walk  for a week stright

He flash me his smile. "I may not be king, but i'm still the best tracker around." We soon head towards the boarder.

*********************************
Samira

I-i- don't understand?" What did Elizer do.

The girl comes and sit beside me on the ground. and i flinch away. Making sure i dont get hit or kicked anymore.

"Its was a couple of months ago before you showed. Marcy and i were out looking for food for our pack. Into we stumbled on his land. We didnt have enough time to escape. before we knew it the guards were on our trail. Me being the oldest i should have went last. and let her get infront of me. But i panicked. we were almost off of his territory. i made it off safe, but when i looked back. She was gone. I couldnt go back For her. So i left knowing deep down in side that he got her and she was nomore."

I listen to her tell her story. Trying to make sence of it.

"You know it doesn't matter soon our leader will be back and you will have to deal with him."

"I just want to go home."
Ever since i found out that i had a stupid mate it feels like my life is in danger."

The girl returns to stand on her feet.
"At lest you have a mate."

"what do you mean?" It's just us Rogues. Were not capable of love or to be loved."

"Everyone has someone. even if your not mated. you get to choose." Do you know that i would do anything to choose. insted of given a chosen mate."

The girl stares at me. "Your so different from her."

"Who are you talking about?"

"It's noone"

"Get some rest he should be back any moment." She says walking off.

Not to much later I felt the darkness over take me.