embarrassing

Our little moment was interrupted by Jake.

He looked at me and turned to Eliezer.

"Liezer somthing happend." He say calmly but I sence the worried in his voice.

Both guys turn to me as I'm still rapped in the little towel.

"Go tell Paige to leand you somthing to wear while o talk to Jake." He commands.

Is he out of his mind I can't walk around like this i will sure get ripped apart.
and he seem to not care as he turned to have a conversation with Jake just completely forgetting my existents.

I shrug my shoulder, walking to the door, what's that saying again if I can't beat him..then follow his rules somthing like that.

My body was snatched back on the way out the door.

"Where do you think your going?"

I look at him like he didnt just tell me to get clothes from paige.

If I didnt know any better I would say that somthing is wrong with him or a little by pola.

Turning my head to look at Jack who's watching us in amusement then looking back at him.

"Hey easly there Liezer." He say slapping his shoulder.

"You told her to ask your sister for some clothes."he frowns his brow at what Jake just said.

"But not like that in just a towel."

what is wrong with him wasnt moments ago he was just saying how a monster he can be.

"Then enlighten me, how is she going to go to paige if not in that adorable towel of your." Jack say amused.

He thinks this is funny, I look up just in time to see Eliezer glaring at me snaching the shirt over his head, and when I say my Goodness i seen it all.
His body was toned as if he been working out his whole life.

The six pack..no the eight pack was calling my name for me to rub my hand down each individual.

I snapped myself our of the hold he had on me I didnt understand where these thoughts were coming from out of the 19 years I never had a thoughts like this, biting my lip as I took to shirt he held out to me.

I wasn't thinking. my mind felt like mush without thinking I pulled the towel before I could let it fall in front of both man.

Eliezer shield me with his body from Jake who had turned away laughing to himself.

"Shut up Jake." I hear him say

"Little One Bathroom Now!!"
The attorney in his voice scared me making me drop the towel.

And that's when Jake lost it. Even tho he couldn't see he Knew what happened.

"Can you be any clumsier are you trying to show the whole pack your body?" raising his voice I'm surprised the whole pack didnt here him which I knew they did.

Quickly I picked up rapping the towal running to the bathroom.

Oh my goodness this is so embarrassing feeling my cheeks turning a shade of red.
**********

Are you guys still with me?