Winner

"No ones point"

When can I go get her?

Nick asked walking around in a circle..

"It is not time.. because of the screw up with Joe that could of gotten us all killed."

"But I need to protect her..those dogs aren't going to protect her to save their life,we were the only ones that truly care for her not them."

"Nick when the time is right she will make her own choice.
Other then that we keep an eye on and watch out for her. I will put my best mean out there and we will protect her from them, if they found her were all in dead.
***************
Samira

I stood in front of Victoria stating het down. she really did want the Lycan and no one not even me was going to stand in her way.

she stood in a fighting  position

"Are you ready?" Jake yelled out.
I looked at him to tell him, modimg my head, and that my friend was my biggest mistake.

She kicked me in the knocking me to the ground.
As i'm on the ground she stands over me hair coming out her ponytail. She smirks,
"I can see that you need a lot of practice, we can stop if you want to?"

"Ouch," that really hurt i see what my brother and Decker was talking about know.

I brush my self off rubbing the stop on my face she kicked.

  I was  trying to not hurt her..I may not win..but I will put a whip-- (pop) I was kicked again in the same spot.
I whimpered in pain knowing that was going to leave a briuse.

'Vatoria your not fighting fair.'
I yell at her  where only the two of use can hear.

'Fighting fair..'she says laughing if its a  fight fair you want a fight fair you shall get.'

I didn't like the sound of that she backed away from me as I watched her closely,
I heard the sound off cracking bones,

And i knew what was happing, with wide eyes she really is trying to kill me.

In i stare at the light brown wolf infront of me, wolf slobber  was  fomed around her mouth as she snap and growls at me.

"Victoria....No.." was all I heard before I felt a rush of wind knock me to the ground.

I got up quick to see that   Victoria and a orange wolf head and head i let out a sigh Vada saved me. But that was cut short, when Victoria knocked vada out the way.  Coming for me.

Quick thinking  i took off running with her hot on my trail.

I see a tree  come in to view with a low branch hanging. holding my arms out in frount of me i caught  hold of the branch swing my body in to i was on Victoria's back.

Thank you gymnastics i told Decker that would come in handy one day.
I Grab ahold of her eyes as she came to a quick stop i was thrown off her back. Hitting the ground with a hard (uff)

the wind was knocked out of me as i layed on my hurting back. I think i think i might of broke a rib cage, punched a lung or somthing. I was having trouble passing air through my lungs.

I head the sound of bones creaking once more before I see Victoria come in to view the only thing she was wearing shorts and a bra.

I look up at her as she smiles wild.

"I won."

Plublished October  10/19/2019