He Caught me snooping

night was soon approaching. I remained sitting in my spot at the table. the half eating peaches still remains on the floor waiting for its victim.

Shock filled my body after the little conversation Eliezer and I had, after tonight I will be a dead woman if not to him Victoria for sure.

"Damit Samira."
I hear Jake say pulling me from my thoughts.

I caught a glimpse of him sliding but caught himself on the edge of the table.

If I weren't in such a bad mood I would of laugh at the moment but all my mind was telling me that I needed to escape for sure.

"I could of broke my neck and your setting there like you no care in the world." Jake raise his voice at me but I say nothing but set in slience.

If I'm going to have to ignore Eliezer then I will have to do the say to everyone else.

"Earth to Samira do you hear me?"

I remain slience.

After to many attempts to get me to talk he finally gave up walking into the livingroom area.

When he was gone I let out a sigh cleaning up the mess I made.

***********
I look both ways after I make my way out the show into the Lycans  bed room. So far I was doing a great job not talking to anyone keeping to myself, now I just had to figure out a way for me to get my clothes with out running into him. according to paige he was the who had all my belongs sent to his room and I just couldn't running around in this tiny towel that bearly covered my body.

The cold made mr shiver I give my self a little pep talk before I go into the full room the room is empty and I let of a relief heading to a set of dresser the stood a little taller then was I started  my search for my things.
As I pull the dresser open I see his clothes floded not..and organized.

I closed it making my way down to the last two when I stumble across a picture of a beautiful woman.

She looked older then her beautiful layed brown hair framed her face she was laughing I looked to the guy beside her with his arm over her shoulders he was also happy,
I stared closely at the picture it was Eliezer when he was younger
But who was the girl?

I sled the picture in my towel maybe I can ask paige later and she would tell me.

"What are you doing?"
I turned around and there stood the Lycan.

I was about to speak then I remember. I couldn't talk to him yet alone look at him but he has my belongs so therefore I will have to say somthing I couldn't just walk around in a towel all day.

I held my head up looking past him fixing my lips to say the words i sudden stop my self as I caught a glimpse of Victoria walking by then rerouted back to stand in the doorway.

"Well!!!!" His voice was a little loud this time like he was annoyed.

Stare to the door looking past him, he must had felt someone was there as he he turned around.

"Victoria what are you doing?"
She looked shock for a moment but masked it.

"Get out!!," he yells before she has time to say anything.

I hear the sound of her feet then I get a hand jurk my face.

"Now look at me." My glaze holds his. "I don't know what game your playing with me but it ends today. For the last couple of weeks I have been nice to you."

Nice to me? Dose he really call the way he has treated me nice?
I thought to myself.

"But keep this little game up Samira and I can show you the Monster I can really be."

************
I hope you guys enjoyed this little Scene of Eliezer and Samira
but please stay with me for the next chapter.