we can play your game

Samira pov

Well here I am tied to the bed post..
this seem so uncomfortable but I did deserve it I knew what I was doing Everyday I'll act up so I wouldn't have to sleep with the monster...wait did I just say that out loud.

There wasnt any air on and it was hotter then the sun ray's sweet ticked down my my face it felt like I was going insane staring at the ceiling I beging to count the popcorn dots I didnt even get to 25 when I heard the door open and in walkes the monster with his lab dog scrolling behind him.

He walks over to me crossing his arms like he always dose looking down at me.

I look back at him  not a bit terrified then I should be .

"You like what you see?,"
I ask blowing a kiss at him..

He just watch me not so amused.

" get someone to turn the air on shes delusional" he says to his lab dog.

"Can someone untie me..I promise I promise I will be good girl from now on.. I wine"

The monster just stared at me as I talked about what ever I was going on about .

I felt a cool brezz it chilled me all over I could relaxe I stare at the man in front of me

"What are you looking at Lycan?"

"Ahhhh there she is." He says with a smirk.

If I wasnt tied down I would slap that smirk right off his face.

"So I heard that you have been given my men all kinds of trouble?"

"And so what if I did are you  going to punish me?  you've all ready done that what more can you do."

I stare into his blue eyes, I see him take in a deep breath and breath out slow throw his nose as if he was controlling himself.

I knew I was playing with fire but I wasnt about to back down now I started this game and I was going to finish, show no fear Samira I say to myself over in my head.

"Little girl my patients are running  thin with you."

"Stop calling me a little girl..I'm  19 thank for your information."

He leans closer to me staring me in the eye.

"Like I said little girl you havent even reached the age to buy alcohol."

My body felt something that I never experienced in my life, I wiggled to get free to trying to get away from him.

 He must have seen that he was making me uncomfortable as his smile widen i could feel him breath hitting my face.

I was seconds away from spitting, he must have scene it because he  moved out my face staring down at my exposed legs. 

" I wish you would spit." He said it so  low im surprised I caught it.

I was confused was he asking me or was he telling me not to?

every second i spend with this man he i lose brain cells.

"Were you asking me or tell me?" I asked waiting to here his answer.

"I was telling you,  that's the most disgracing thing you can ever do to a person, I saw it in your eyes that you wanted to and I'm telling you once and for all the day you tut those pretty  lips up and something comes out instead of in.. i want hesitat to grab you by your ankles  and drag you hitting your head on ever single step in the Castle.  

The look he was giving me was doing bad things to my body.

Oh no did I just think that?  at this point I even  forgotten how to breath, what was this man doing to me?  I watch as rack his hands through his already messy  jet black hair, his stormey blue eyes never leaving me.

I'm still confused and I didnt like it  not one bit..

"Get away from me." I told him kicking my legs I didn't  know what sort of problem it would slove but I had to stop the burning that was starting up in my body being this close to him was wrong.

I soon felt my legs being grabbed roughly as I stare at the man.

"Get you filthy hands off of me!!!!" My hair is  falling  in my face preventing me from seeing its impossible for me to move it out since my hands are bound.

he leans in and whispers in my ear.

"it can go two ways either I let you go and you obey me or we can play your little game but I must tell you if we play your game I will show no mercy...

I see the grin on his face grew she same size as the grinch when he feel in love with Christmas, this action made me panic, just then Jake came in the room.

 I said I sliet thank you before I stare at the man who has my ankles he's no longer looking at me but talking with jake.

Jake looks down at my position and he smiles down at me as well.

"Well if I'm interrupting something can always come back later." He still has that boyish grin on his face.

"Shut up." We both say in unison

He backs up putting his hands up in surrender

"Hey dont get mad at me if anyone else should walk in the room they would think the same thing as me." He turns and look back at Lycan.

"Get off of me!!!!" I twist and turn my body making my wild hair fly everywhere. 

But it's no use the monster was  enjoying every second of my mesery watching as I throw a fit, but still didnt move from his spot my body was over come with exhausted.

When I calmed down that's when he released me.

I stare at him knowing that I was going to be in this room for the rest of my life.

"Now that you done had your tantrums let's get down to business."

I felt my breathing start to slow but my heart is still raising.

"Never," I spat I'll never give myself to you. My voice was so deep that it even scared me.

"I'm not talking about that sunshine." He says turning away from looking towards Jake who places something in his hands.

"Trust and believe if I wanted you I could make you come undone within secounds."
He paused  turning his full body to me revealing what was in his hand.

"When I'm done with you Sunshine I'll bring you to your  knees and trust me baby that's a promise I will keep."