un.

This first chapter is a bit of a prologue, and it's in third person pov but as the story continues, it will be in [Y/N]'s pov! 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[Y/N] was one of the most kind-hearted souls around, always putting others before herself, some believed her heart was bigger than her body. She had been told she had a pure heart of gold, but she felt as though what they said about her wasn't true. She was just being herself. The girl was also known to be a big dreamer, always imagining things in her head that weren't likely to happen, always believed in magic, and always wanted to fly away and see what the world had in store for her.

She didn't mind who she was with or what she was doing, as long as she was having fun and being the adventurous person she was. She cherished her friends and was always there for them whenever they were in need, and she'd do whatever it takes to ensure their safety, as there were dangers she was well aware of in this world.

Destiny Islands, the place she had easily called her home, was where she and her family had resided. The island was quite peaceful and the community was friendly enough, she felt at home whenever she had finished playing with her friends from sunrise to sunset, as they all would retreat to the loving embraces of their parents. This was how it had always been for the little girl since she was a little baby. However, she hadn't always called Destiny Islands her home.

For she had been born in the Disney castle, raised by the Queen Minnie and Queen Daisy themselves, she was taught how to be a lady, how to have the kind heart she does while her parents were out wandering many other worlds on their own. They had given her to the two princesses so that they could mold her into the warm-hearted princess she is herself. Well, to her parents, she was a princess. 

and so, [Y/N] had aspired to travel other worlds like her parents had when she was a baby. She missed Queen Minnie and she missed Queen Daisy dearly, for they were not only the cause of her kind heart, but they taught her many things about life and she had felt as though they were her parents in the place of her real ones whenever they were out of the castle. [Y/N] had spent half of her childhood with Minnie and Daisy, and she thought of them as not only her second parents, but her best friends. Her real best friends.

[Y/N] and her family had moved out of the Disney Castle due to [Y/N]'s parents needing a new area to reside as the castle was no longer a place they considered home, and so, Queen Minnie's and Queen Daisy's  babysitting help was no longer needed, although, they appreciated the two queens dearly. [Y/N] could always sleep peacefully wrapped in the arms of either Daisy or Minnie when she couldn't sleep as a baby in their soft, fluffy bed with their soft and fluffy pillows.

But one day [Y/N] had gone to sleep and found herself floating in mid-air, descending towards a glass-like platform where one of the legendary Disney princesses Minnie and Daisy had discussed with her several times about was portrayed. 

She began floating slowly yet gracefully down to the platform as the ends of her stylish outfit floated slightly as well as herself. Her eyes widened in confusion as she slowly felt herself land on the bright yellow gown. She took this time to not panic, as she was also taught how to remain calm in dangerous situations, but to take a look around. 

She stared in awe at the beautiful glass platform of one of the several princesses she had dreamt of meeting. Snow White, looking elegant as ever, held an apple in her hand as the famous seven dwarfs surrounded her, all with happy faces plastered on them, all except one. Apart from the platform that seemed to glow with an unknown source of light, everywhere [Y/N] looked, she saw nothing but complete darkness.