douze.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The hallways were empty. Along the sides were small tables that had flower vases decked on their surface, usually positioned right next to the doors. As you took a few steps forward, you noticed that there were three doors, each one a different color and a different type. You wondered briefly why that would be, but shrugged the thought off and continued walking down the hall. You looked at each door in turn and made a face. Whoever owned this inn had pretty poor taste.

Staring at the end of the hallway, you noticed a  grumpy looking woman sitting behind the counter, reading a magazine as her eyes scanned the front of it with glasses that reminded you of an old granny. Not wanting to bother her, you exhaled in frustration as you hadn't caught sight of any of your friends. 

Aerith had gone out and would surely discover you as you wandered around the town, Sora stayed nowhere to be seen, and you were still alone. 

You pushed open the doors out of the inn and stepped back into the Second District. You continued on your way, walking up a set of stairs to your left. Apparently, it led to some odd looking building that had three bells at the very top of it. Of course, you didn't mind. In fact, you kind of enjoyed this field trip you were on all by your own. Being alone was something you found yourself quickly getting adapted to. Sora could be anywhere in this place. Maybe you'd find him hiding in the building. 

You felt like you had just entered a brightly colored clock. The room before you was almost entirely coated in white, yellow or pink, except for three large segments that appeared to be made of stone. They all had some kind of mechanical function. What that could be, You would probably never know. What the reason for this entire room was, you would probably never know either.

You crossed the room casually. There was probably an exit somewhere else in this building. As You turned the corner, You caught sight of a set of double doors. 

Suddenly, a strangely familiar sound resounded from behind you. They're here. You thought frightfully, it had caught you by surprise as you hadn't encountered these monsters before while in the town. So why had they chosen now to attack? 

You got into a readying stance. Fighting was never something you enjoyed nor looked forward to, especially creatures who most likely held a terrifying past to them you were unaware of. What if they were humans? 

Your elegantly looking keyblade appeared in your hand, almost as if it knew you were in need of it. 

Swinging the Keyblade ostentatiously in the air before charging at the little black monsters,  you leaped at each one of them gracefully, taking out each one as a heart followed behind them. You found it quite amusing to fight them, more amusing than you imagined. Just a few hack and slash moments later, all of them had disappeared in black flames. You grinned, proud of yourself for defending and protecting your throne and starting a new legacy. It was as easy as walking like a lady, you had easily grown used to hitting things with sword-like weapons. 

You were never one to consider yourself as higher than others, nor did you ever have much self confidence, but it did boost yours a little having your Keyblade in hand. 

With a twinkle of small, yellow lights, your keyblade had vanished. Were you able to summon it whenever you pleased? COOL! You looked down at your now empty hands in awe, amazed at what you had just done.