dix.

If I were you, i'd skip down this chapter to when  I finally start talking about you, the beginning of this chapter is exactly what happened in the game! Also, since last chapter was so short, this one is  much longer <3.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Look, a star's goin' out!" 

An anthropomorphic dog with black fur and droopy ears, two bucked teeth and three short hairs coming out of the top of his head just in front of his hat acknowledged, pointing out one of the many stars in the night sky.  The dog's hat was orange, the top an odd shape, resembling a teardrop placed on it's side. A small pair of red goggles around the bottom of the hat was easily visible as he wore a green turtleneck sweater with sleeves that belled out slightly and a blue arrow-shaped strap on each cuff. He also wore white gloves with a brown band around each wrist and over the sweater, he wore a sleeveless, black combat vest with grey lining and four pockets of the same color. His pants were a mustard yellow and secured by a thick, black belt and had rather large pockets and a pouch on each leg with a silver zipper. The legs of his pants had a peculiar style, with the dark orange bottom rims being pulled upward in the front by a brown strap. To complete the dog's look, he had very large shoes which were brown with steel toes on the outside. 

By his side, was also an anthropomorphic animal,  a duck, to be specific, with white plumage, a yellow-orange bill, legs of the same color, light blue eyes, and a short tuft of feathers on his head, visible under his hat. His blue hat, which resembled a beret, had a belt in place of a normal brim, and sported a zipper that spanned the length of the hat. His high-collared jacket was navy blue with sky blue lining and cuffs. There were three pouches, all of which were blue with yellow lining, along the middle of the jacket; the center pouch was secured by a flap, while the other two used silver zippers.

The duck followed the dog's finger as he indeed perceived a star, his beak agape in shock as he observed the star in alarm as it shone brightly for a moment, before vanishing without a trace. The two friends stood there, staring wondrously at the sky, before Donald, who seemed to be the more responsible and uptight of the two, drooped his eyes so that they were focused on his companion's face. "Come on, let's hurry." 

The dog nodded in agreement, allowing the duck to lead the way as he looked up at the sky with curiosity as they made their way to the staircase that lead to the first district of the town. Donald and Goofy, along with the king's dog Pluto, had all finally arrived to Traverse Town safely. They were on a mission and obligated to find a man by the name of "Leon." They had given themselves a wardrobe makeover to appear less suspicious to the civilians they'd encounter. Traverse Town had provided them with the clothes they needed, and they were all set. 

Traverse Town was a very basic structure, it looked similar to any other town you could find in any corner of the galaxy. But something about this place made the people who lived here feel safe, homely, although it was overrun with people of all different kinds, from different worlds across the galaxy where they could rest their weary bones. The town was divided into three major districts, each filled with buildings of different kinds; inns, houses, stores, and even a gizmo shop. 

The first district had the most shops in it, the red-roofed houses always had their lights on at night, making it very welcoming to the people who had wound up there by accident, or if they were worn from a long journey. 

"Now, where's that key?" Donald grumbled as his arms folded indignantly over his chest, his eyes scanning the area as he trotted alongside Goofy, Pluto racing ahead.