onze.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Wandering around the town, you had come to the realization that this, in fact, wasn't anything similar Destiny Islands and you were, indeed, in a whole new world. The neon lights from the nearby shops and the few scattered street lamps lit the town up, in spite of the darkness of the night. 

Admiring the atmosphere and the beauty and aesthetic of the town, you had immediately took notice of the civilians that wandered about with their lives, often exchanging friendly glances with one another. 

"Traverse Town..." You mumbled softly, your eyes slowly sweeped over the area as a small, white creature resembling a plush toy with a large, spherical head, small ears sprouting out of the sides of it's head, and a stubby hand and feet that lack distinct digits floated. It's eyes were narrowed into brown slits, giving the appearance of being closed. It's nose was bulbous and pink. It also sported tiny, purple wings like those of a bat on it's back.

Your mouth gaped in awe, you had only seen and heard of these adorable little creatures in books and stories you were told in your younger days! You could overhear Kairi's voice in your head, her curiosity leaking like honey out of a beehive. 

"Suppose you go to another world, what would you do there?"

Now here you were, in the same situation you hadn't ever asked for. A situation where you were sure if Kairi had been in your place, she'd have an idea on what to do. Most people would be on the lookout for food, some would try to find themselves a new place to temporarily call home, some might even interact with others to see if they could make new friends, few might even be brave enough to explore everywhere with all the vile creatures lurking around. But you? You just wanted to go back. Back to your warm bed where you could sleep knowing you were safe and near your family, to your bed where your wildest dreams of going to a magical place called Neverland and flying with pixie dust. Back to your bed where you were at ease, and peaceful. 

Not a mere hour had passed and you had already found yourself stressing. You weren't even an adult yet and you were forced to fend for yourself with chances as low as ever to find your friends once again. 

You inhaled and exhaled, your thoughts pulling back to your setting. You looked up and took notice of a sign above a doorway, it's name blinking in bright, neon lights as the door was decorated with accessories and bottles with green and blue liquid. Was this a bar? No, the drinks looked nothing to what you had seen mischievous students in your school consume. 

Placing your hand on the doorknob, you took a deep breath in, ready to defend yourself from any adults if anything was to happen. 

Walking in, a melodious ringing was heard as you eyed your surroundings. The shop wasn't the biggest you had ever seen, but it wasn't the smallest either. To your immediate right was a large stone fireplace, similar to the kind one would find in any log cabin. Beyond that was a shiny couch as black as Egypt's night and as shiny and sparking as polished ebony with a matching footrest.

In the middle of the room was a black, display case, filled with rings, charms, and bracelets. On the left side of the room was a counter, it stood out from others, it's surface being colored grass green and all. There, behind the counter, was a man enthralled in a conversation with another man who looked to be in his late twenties. 

The man behind the counter retained his goggles and wore a necklace with a rectangular charm. His short hair was blond, albeit styled a bit differently than most men you had seen.