huit.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You entered your bedroom, dressed in your elegant and lady-like pajamas as you wrapped a [F/C] towel neatly around your head, catching sight of your friend Kairi sedentary on your chaise. Your room had been the epitome of home, it reminded you of Queen Minnie and Daisy, which had been the reason behind it being so feminine. 

After the moment between you and Sora, you had parted ways and began your walk to your original home and to your surprise, you  had come across Kairi, who immediately showered you with pleas to have a sleepover. You hadn't intended on letting her stay, but your grandmother had been taking a walk and caught sight of you, nodding her approval for the sleepover. 

Allowing Kairi into your home was your way of building your friendship while it lasted. 

Kairi slanted in the snug seat as she closed the book, placing it by her before she began speaking. "I've been thinking. . ." The girl started, as you unwrapped the towel from your head and began rubbing your cranium. 

"Riku," She suddenly mentioned the name of her crush. "It's obvious he likes you. . ." 

This confused you as you had barely spoken to the boy. You ceased rubbing your head as you folded the towel neatly and placed it on your soft bed that had easily helped you sleep as soon as you laid in it. 

"Kai-" You started, intending to sympathize with her and reassure her that the feelings between you and Riku weren't mutual in the least. "Listen, [Y/N]," She snapped. "It's obvious he likes you,  so i'm giving him up. I know we leave tomorrow, but you can still change your mind about staying and in case you do, I don't want to put a strain on our friendship and I don't want to lose him as a friend." You stared at your friend, unsure of what to say and how to respond. 

"Anyways, what happened between you and Sora?" Kairi pressed gleefully and wiggled her brows. You looked away from her as your cheeks heated up. "Well, we just talked! That's it." You answered nonchalantly. 

"Come on, you and Sora, alone?" Kairi continued, suggesting something more had happened. "Kairi-" You giggled, catching onto her playful tone, and before you could respond to her, a loud thunder erupted from the outdoors. Exchanging a glance, you and Kairi approached your bedroom window and looked out to see the sky had been darker than it's usually been. 

"Funny, the reports didn't say any storms this week," Kairi said, looking out the window. 

"Help me cover the raft? I think I forgot to." Kairi requested, looking over to you as you fearfully watched a purple hue formed in the sky, this looked very familiar

"Kairi, I don't think it's safe to go outside." You told her sympathetically as she frowned, "But the raft is very important to me, [Y/N], without it, we won't be able to travel anywhere. You understand, don't you?" Her pleading purple eyes drew you in, they were just too bright and beautiful. You wished yours were. 

Giving in, the two of you snuck by your sleeping grandmother's room and slowly opened the door which lead to the outside. 

Immediately, the both of you were met with a mixture of rain and  harsh wind that blew your hair and eventually drenched it. You let out a shriek in surprise as your body was met with a very cold splash, and it wasn't then when you realized you were still in your best pajamas given to you by Minnie and Daisy.