sept.

Imagine you're next to Sora in the picture above! <3

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You sat at the docks, staring out into the sunset. Chances are those you lived with were worrying where you had gone, but these were one of those moments where you needed time to think and to daydream, something you often did a lot. Along the horizons sat the main island, you wistfully leaned back, sighing daydreamily as you looked up at the orange hue in the beautiful sky. The past few days for you had been crazy, what with making new friends and being told what to do by a voice of mystery. You couldn't help the sense of feeling lonesome, a part of you knew why, but the dominant part refused to accept it. Maybe it was just you overreacting. Tomorrow was the day your new friends leave, not that you didn't like your current friends, you just found the three of them intriguing and you often wondered where they would end up whenever you found yourself in their presence. 

"Hey, is it okay if I join you?" You heard a familiar teenage voice as you looked to your right to see none other than Sora. You found your cheeks heating up, this was one of the only  moments you'd ever have alone with him, or so you thought. You hadn't known the boy for very long yet found yourself finding him quite adorable. 

You scooted yourself slowly over, allowing the boy to take a seat by you. He did so, his legs tangling off the dock as he leaned back, his arms placed behind him as the both of you watched the sun in silence. You place your hands in your lap, wondering what you'd talk about with the boy. The two of you sat in silence for a while, the both of you often ending up in a fit of giggles as you caught yourselves sneaking glances to one another. The silence was eating away at you, and it was killing you! You wanted to converse with the boy as this would most likely be one of the last times you'd ever see him.

"Sora?" Your soft voice interrupted the silence, receiving a glance from the boy. "You know, I feel like what we saw in the darkness was destined to happen.." You blurted out and immediately mentally choked yourself. Of all things, the darkness. You bring up the darkness?! 

"Hmm? What do you mean?" The boy hummed in response, as you felt chills down your spine. "Um..Well.." You wracked your brain to say something, something creative, something sweet. 

"Maybe, we were destined to meet. The darkness brought us closer." You clasped your hands and brought them under your chin, swaying your legs slightly as you looked over to him, meeting his bright blue eyes that illuminated in the sunset. 

"Sorry, I just-" Your cheeks heated up, you hated yourself for growing flustered as you felt butterflies fluttering around and bumping into every part of your stomach. 

"You okay?" Sora raised his eyebrows then laughed. 

"I'm usually not this flustered. I feel like, i've changed." You smiled slightly, looking outwards. "I used to be so shy and timid, but now, i'm carefree and i'm still a little shy-" You giggled, but continued on as you felt Sora paying attention to you, which was appreciated and not ignored.

"But I feel. . . loved and grateful." You hadn't a clue where you were going with this, but Sora, surprisingly knowing what you meant, nodded in agreement. "I do too, with my friends by my side, I feel like i'm okay no matter where I go!" He enthused, making your smile drop.

"What's wrong?" He panicked, fearing he had said something that offended you. 

"I'm just..I guess i'm just scared. Of being alone again. Most of my life, I haven't had much friends, and now that i've met you, Kairi, and Riku, I feel like i've found people I can bond with." You looked over to him in disappointment, as he nodded slowly. "You can come with us!" He offered, making you recall what Kairi had said as well.

"Hm. You're sweet." You giggled, making the boy blush. "No matter where you go, you can always come back, right?" You leaned over to him, closer than intended as he shifted his eyes to the sunset.

"Yeah, of course." He answered. "That's good. . ." You said. "I hope you guys have fun, and travel safely." You felt your eyes growing heavy and fluttery, something about being in the sunset made you sleepy and drowsy. 

Before you could stop yourself, you found yourself leaning towards Sora, and soon, against him. Closing your eyes, a soft smile escaped your lips. "Sora. . . don't ever change." 

"Huh?" He leaned his head down slowly against yours, his blush intensifying. 

"I'll miss you guys a lot, but I know no matter where you go, you'll always be sweet and friendly people." You finally said at last, feeling his head on yours as you looked down at the floral necklace Kairi had given you. You'd keep this to remember your friends.

 You'd keep this to remember your friends

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hi, sorry for the bad chapter! This chapter is a big scrap, but more to come, loves. <3.