deux.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[Second Person's POV]

The last thing you remembered was walking out a door of light, and here you were, standing in front of three people who resided on the island like you, only, you weren't aware of these people and have never spoken to any of them. One was a short, thin girl with lightly tanned skin, green eyes, and light brown hair in a peculiar hairstyle, with one large curl on the back of her head and two more on either side, she wore a short yellow dress with overall straps and a large pocket on the chest, a blue beaded bracelet on her left wrist, and brown-strapped tan sandals. 

The tallest of the two other children was a teenage boy with a strong build. His skin was tan, his eyes were brown, and his orange hair was spiked with an enormous coif. He wore a pale yellow tank top with black lining and white laces, tipped with green and yellow beads, and baggy yellow pants that closed up halfway down his lower legs, each leg featuring a large, grey "X"-shaped strap with blue tips. He also wore green sandals, blue wristbands on each wrist, and small stud earrings. 

The final child was a short, thin boy with tan skin, blue eyes, and sandy hair parted down the center. He wore a small, white-lined yellow shirt with short white sleeves and yellow hems; he wore his shirt open, exposing his chest. He wore navy pants with uneven legs, with his right pant leg reaching just past his knee, and his left reaching to just about mid-thigh. A zipper circled the longer pant leg at a point even with the hem of the shorter pant leg. The left leg had a diagonal zipper on it, presumably a pocket, and he wore a black fanny pack with the pouch facing forward, showing another diagonal zipper. He also wore yellow and black sandals.

As you observed each of the figures, the mysterious voice came back to you. 

"The door won't open just yet. Tell me more about yourself."

You decided assumed the voice had wanted you to make friends with these three people, so you walked up to each of them, approaching them kindly and with a warm smile. You first approached the boy with uneven pants.

"Hi, i'm [Y/N]." You brushed off your outfit and flashed him a warm smile. This caught the boy by surprise, and immediately, he blushed.

"My name's Tidus, i'm here to ask you a question, we all are." He greeted. For some reason, his stare couldn't avert your beautiful eyes. You were by far, the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. He stopped to stare for a moment, as you awkwardly placed your arm behind your back and rubbed it, bashfully smiling. You didn't think you were all that pretty. He thought different.

His eyes then widened, and he returned back to his normal posture, turning the other way to look at something, before facing you again. 

"What are you so afraid of?" He questioned, as you gave him a confused glance. Why had he looked so nervous before asking the question? Did he really think you were that beautiful?

"Well, I have a lot of fears, but. . . I guess being left alone and abandoned." You sighed, recalling the events that had occurred not too long ago. You had always enjoyed your freedom in light and loved being surrounded by people who provided you with care and comfort, like Queen Minnie and Queen Daisy.

"Makes sense." He nodded, gesturing you to the next person, the tallest of the two children.

As you walked over, Tidus couldn't keep his eyes off you, even the way you walked was attractive to him. A blush dusted upon his cheeks again as he adverted his gaze, even though you were unaware of him staring at you.