neuf.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It felt as though you'd stay in the darkness for an eternity, you had lost track of the time you had been there since Kairi disappeared. Thoughts that filled your body with utter fear began to take place. Had you died in the storm? Was this the afterlife? 

No, it couldn't be. Although it was the only sound ringing in your ears, you could still hear your own heartbeat. 

You felt yourself feeling at ease when you heard a familiar voice coming back to you. 

My child, what is most important to you?

A smile made it's way onto your soft face, as it had been dampened due to you crying far too much. You lightly held the necklace given to you by Kairi, and immediately, your friends came into your thoughts. Your friends you had known before the trio, and the trio themselves. 

They were most important to you. 

Awaken your power, it is time.

The voice commanded, causing you to furrow your brows in confusion. 

"W-what does that mean?" You questioned out curiously, suddenly, gravity took over your feet as you landed on solid ground, surrounded by Doves, all a cream color as they all flew upwards and away into the abyss of nothingness. The force of wind blew your hair upwards, leaving you standing on a similar glass pane you saw in your dreams. 

Your eyes widened with utter shock as you caught sight of yourself, eyes closed, clutching what looked to be a beautiful key as white as a moonlit sail, it jutted out a heart shaped symbol as the handle was designed with angel-like wings and a chain that also had a heart-shaped symbol. Your head hung down as a soft smile was seen on your face as your hair elegantly floated in the picture. The glass pane was a beautiful [Color of Choice].

 You stared in awe at the glass before you. Why was there one of you and the other princesses? 

"I..I can't believe it." You gasped, words could not express the many emotions you had been feeling all at once. The blade was beautifully designed and elegant in every way possible, you hadn't a clue who put the picture there, and you wanted to know.

You see, [Y/N]. . . you are more special than you think.

The voice informed you. You felt a tug inside your heart as a bright light shined from your chest, you adverted your gaze from it as your hair blew upwards. Suddenly, the keyblade seen in the glass pane appeared in your hand, wrapped around it neatly.

"Oh my..." You let out, your eyes widening more than they ever had in your lifetime.

This Keyblade, is called Heaven's kiss. Treat it wisely. 

Heaven's Kiss? That was the name of the Keyblade you had gotten the honor to hold. You couldn't understand, but this blade. . . it gave you confidence. You knew you'd find your friends and everything would be okay. 

Are you ready? 

The voice questioned you, as you nodded, answering to no one in particular. "I am." You exhaled. The weapon disintegrated. 

You hold tremendous power you aren't aware of. I'm here. I will show you. 

The voice said. The light emitting from your chest engulfed you.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

This chapter is super, super short and a big filler! Sorry for it being so sucky and rushed, the next one will be better, I promise <3.