trois.

Hi, i'm so sorry if I go a little ooc (out of character) for some of the characters in this book. I'm trying my best :((, also this is a filler chapter <3.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Your [E/C] eyes slowly opened as you found yourself staring at a ceiling. A dream. It wasn't real. You thought. You looked around to examine your surroundings, you were in an unfamiliar room with blankets over your body, safe at last.  You turned to look out the window of the unfamiliar room, it overlooked a small island with a serene beach with exotic, tropical trees, beautiful flowers, tropical shrubbery, and surrounded by calm, crystal clear waters of the small island known as Destiny Islands.

You exhaled with relief and fell back into the pillow behind you, letting your head sink in to the comfiness. 
"I'm glad you're okay." You heard an unfamiliar voice. A wet cloth was placed on your head as you felt a cold touch on your warm arm. 

"Wait-what? What happened?" You questioned. It wasn't until you turned your head, you saw a young girl with dark red hair. She wore a white top with a black one underneath which slightly exposed her navel, purple bike shorts underneath a purple skirt with a blue belt, and white slip-on shoes with purple caps. She also featured a black choker, a yellow wristband as well as a purple arm band on her left arm and a pair of bracelets on her right arm. 

By her side was a small, elderly woman with thick, grey hair tied into a bun. She wore a sleeveless, purple dress with a white apron over it. She also wore a dark cloth tied around her neck and a white ring was seen on her left ring finger.

"This is my grandma. I'm Kairi. We saw you faint when you were walking along the beach and brought you to our home." Kairi smiled, approaching you as she pulled a chair to sit next to you. You recognized the girl's face. For Destiny Islands was a small community, most of those who resided on the island knew everyone. Although you were an Ambivert, like a few other shy kids, you often spent lots of time indoors, keeping to yourself. You had a few friends here and there, but something in you felt as though you needed more. 

"Oh, and we didn't know where you lived so we brought you here, if that's okay." She added on.

"You fell really hard on your head, we're glad you're doing okay, dearest." Her grandmother added on kindly, as she sat on the end of the bed, offering you a cup o' tea, in which you kindly declined.

"Oh. . . thank you. My name is [Y/N]." You weakly smiled, still not having comprehended what had occurred.  

"But. .where's my grandmother? If it's okay to ask." You questioned kindly as the red haired girl grinned. "We found this note next to you when you fainted. It's for you." She skipped over to a table, lifting up an envelope and coming back to you.

You thanked her, and took it, opening up the envelope to see a short note on the inside.

"Went out to water gardens, will be back soon! I left cookies on the counter at the house. xx"

Your grandmother was completely unaware of how much you had been through due to a simple dream, you were grateful for the girl and her grandmother for being there to aid you. Had they not have woken you up, you feared you'd have been stuck there. Or was it destined to happen? Would you have come back to reality either way?

"Hey, if it makes you feel better, my friend Sora fainted on the beach too!" Kairi informed you, hoping it would lift your spirits.

"Sora?" You rolled to your side and slipped your arm underneath the pillow. 

"Him and Riku are my best friends." She put her index finger in and her mouth and looked away, a blush seeming to appear on her face. 

"Do you have any best friends?" She turned to look back at you as her grandmother smiled, her eyes closing as she did so. 

"Yeah, I do." You said in a bit of a gloomy way. 

"Their names are Minnie and Daisy." You smiled, thinking of the fun times you had with the two queens. You were a bit cautious about telling the girl as you were afraid of judgement, being friends with a mouse and a duck while hers were most likely human.

"Oh, i've heard of the Queen Minnie and Queen Daisy." The grandmother said, taking a sip out of her tea she had offered you from before. 

"I didn't know you were best friends with queens." Kairi gushed, one side of her not believing it, another, jealous, and the final part of her curious, unknowing what to choose. 

"They mean a lot to me, and i'd do anything to go back to them." You said, discouraged.

"Hey! Don't be such a sad bum, let's go meet my friends, Riku and Sora. You'll love them." The girl suddenly jumped at you, grabbing your arm, as you almost rolled off the bed.

"Kairi, why don't we let her rest?" The grandmother offered, deciding to step in.

"It's alright, i'm well rested. Thank you again for coming to my rescue." You smiled, brushing yourself off.

She nodded, "Anytime dearest. You have a good day now, okay?" She figured stopping you was pointless as you were, in fact, well rested and okay. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───