quatre.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Your new friend, Kairi, had hold of your wrist as she lead you down to the beach, running at a quick pace, eager to introduce you to her "friend" Sora. She quickly made her way down the steps, you in her grasp as she let out excited giggles. 

"Sora!" She shouted for the boy from what you could see was a slender teenager with spiky brown hair, peach skin, and blue eyes. His attire reminded you of Mickey Mouse's, someone you missed a lot as well. The boy had a red jumpsuit with puffy shorts with a long zipper, white gloves with blue, black and yellow straps, and large black-and-yellow shoes. In addition, he wore a black hoodie with white sleeves and a blue inside over his jumpsuit and a loose blue belt with a crown-chain hanging on the left side of his shorts. 

His hands rested behind his head as he seemed to be snoozing, you were about to suggest the both of you leave him to sleep, but the girl released your wrist and went to awaken him. 

She turned to look back at you and put her finger to her lips, indicating for you to not make a noise. You stood back, a bit of three feet away from the two as Kairi let out a giggle, kneeling right above the boy's head, and leaned over, her violet eyes staring at his closed ones.

The boy, unaware of her presence, let out a yawn as he sat up. But as he laid himself back down, he realized he was resting in someone's lap, and so, he opened his eyes where his were met with Kairi's. 

"WOAH!" He shot up, his legs swinging as they slammed into the sand. 

Kairi giggled, closing her eyes as she did so due to Sora being so funny,. . . and cute. 

"Give me a break, Kairi-" He turned to face her, until he caught sight of you, standing there awkwardly with a bashful smile on your face. 

"Sora, you lazy bum! I knew that i'd find you snoozing down here." Kairi teased, until she realized he was no longer paying attention to her, but to the beautiful girl behind her. 

"Oh, that's my new friend, her name is [Y/N]." She walked over to you, placing a hand on your shoulder, gesturing you to greet Sora.

"[Y/N], this is Sora. He's the one I was telling you about." Kairi introduced, as Sora rose to his feet, brushing himself off. 

"Hey, nice to meet you." He grinned sheepishly, walking over to you and offering you his hand, you smiled and shook it, accepting the gesture. 

"Nice to meet you too!" You responded. Sora smiled at you, it was true, just like everyone else, he thought you were beautiful, but of course he hadn't had the courage to tell you. Besides, you just met, he felt as though it was too forward and didn't, in any way, want to make you feel uncomfortable. 

Kairi squealed, clapping her hands together, happy knowing she had made two people meet and maybe even begin a friendship. 

"Sora, why were  you sleeping on the beach?" She asked, as if she was suspicious. 

"No! This huge, black, THING swallowed me up! I couldn't breathe, I couldn't-" 

"Exactly! [Y/N] here says she had a dream just like that." 

"Wait, you had that dream too?" Sora asked, turning his head to look at you. You nodded,