•two•

"Donghyuck!" Renjun called. 

Donghyuck popped into appearance. "What's up babes?"

"I was reading this book about the afterlife and stuff and it says that invisible friends go away after a couple years or so. And it also says that they never grow older. So why are you still here after 12 years and why do you look my age?"

Donghyuck shrugged. "Why would I know? Also where did you even find that book?"

Renjun shrugged. "I found it."

"Thank you Mr. Helpful." Donghyuck rolled his eyes. 

"Hey, you could have been following me around, but instead you were...doing whatever you were doing."

"It's called sleeping, you should try it sometime."

"Do you even need to sleep?"

"I-" Donghyuck thought for a moment. "No, I guess I don't need to sleep."

"Wow, twelve years of being dead and you just figured that out."

"Hey! What else am I supposed to do while you're at school? Torment you?"

Renjun closed his book. "If you dare torment me at school-"

"Jokes on you, buddy, I'm already dead." Donghyuck smiled at the older boy.

Renjun sighed. "Whatever. But if you do bother me at school, I'll ignore you for the rest of the day."

"Fine."

Renjun opened his book again, flipping back to the page he was on before. "Are you going to help me or not?"