•thirteen•

Mrs. Lee still resided in the house they lived in when the rest of her family was alive, haunting the new owners, as most of the dead did. Which of course, made it rather easy for Donghyuck to find her. 

When Donghyuck appeared at the front door of the house, he hesitated. He was scared. Even though she couldn't physically hurt him, he was still scared of her. Scared of what she would say, of what she wouldn't say. But thinking it through, he'd rather get help from her than spend an eternity in black nothingness. So he swallowed his pride and his fear, and stepped inside the house, calling her name. 

Mrs. Lee appeared in front of him, her eyes wild and frankly...insane. He gulped. 

"Mother," He began. "I need help."

****

"Donghyuck!" Renjun called. There was no answer from the younger. Renjun called out again, thinking that the latter just didn't hear him. He tried a third time, and still no answer. Renjun got worried, it wasn't like Donghyuck to ignore him. 

Renjun wondered where the younger could be, and if he had anything to do with his disappearance. Maybe he did go a little overboard with talking about Jeno. Maybe Donghyuck got uncomfortable. But that didn't quite explain him not showing up when Renjun called him. However, it was getting late. Maybe he should sleep on it, and see if Donghyuck was back in the morning.