•seven•

Renjun and Heejin took their seats at the table, both at the left of their fathers, who were sitting at the heads of the table. 

Both knew what this dinner was about, and weren't shocked when the subject of marriage came up. Still, they gave their mothers looks saying 'I will literally jump out the window now if you make us do this.' Their mothers sighed, knowing that there wasn't much they could do to stop it. 

"Hey, you're both gay, right?" Donghyuck asked. "Uh, blink twice for yes, once for no."

Both blinked twice.

"Cool, so like aren't there two SUPER powerful and influential companies near here? And doesn't one of the CEO's have a daughter around your ages and the other one has a son around your ages?" Just saying, you might wanna consider talking to your dads about it."

Renjun made eye contact with Heejin. 

'that's actually a good idea.'  Renjun mouthed.

She nodded. 'We could try it after dinner?'

Renjun nodded. So that's what they did.

******

After dinner, both kids pulled their dads to the side. 

"Dad, remember when I was little and you couldn't spend any time with me so you promised me a favor?" Renjun asked.

His dad nodded.

"Well, I never used it. So I'm gonna use it now. You know the company that the Lee's own? They have a son my age..."

"You're gay?" His dad asked. 

"Uh oh." Donghyuck said.

Renjun nodded. 

His dad just shrugged. "Okay, I guess I'll tell the Jeon's the marriage is off. Then we'll see what we can do about the Lee's." His dad winked at him as he walked away.

"Well that was easy."